Pirateland

erasure fan1

I would think maybe one more Pirate themed attraction would be cool, or at least a Tortuga restaurant, but I don't think the entire land should be changed.
Yea I dont want a pirate land but one more pirate themed ride in Adventureland wouldnt be bad. I think the tortuga restaurant is a better idea, than add a new ip (not pirates) for a ride in the adventureland theme. But if they do another pirate ride that wouldnt really bother me as long as it doesnt change to pirateland.

islesgirl

I love Pirates of the Carribean and the Pirates ride but I think theming an entire section on pirates is going too far. Pirates are popular now because of all the movies but what about in 5-10 years when pirates just aren't "the thing" anymore. As a teacher I see how quickly kids change what they like so I think an entire pirates section is too drastic

DisneyMarg

There used to be a theme park in Myrtle Beach named Pirateland. Interesting that I was just down there this week and reminiscing with my sister about it. They had the usual rides, but I don't remember any special pirate theming- after all, this wasn't Disney. The theme park was adjacent to a campground named Pirateland. The theme park closed years ago, meanwhile, the campground has grown and expanded, and is now a huge deal there.

Yeah - a bit off topic, but when I read the headline, this is what I thought of...

GoofyMike29

the main reason for making adventureland into pirateland is to combat Universal's acquisition of the Harry Potter franchise. Disney will fight franchises with franchises. Also, I think it will be cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom