Pirate & Princess Party 2/02/08

Lare & Eldeny

Original Poster
I'm not sure if any cast members might have any information on this but I thought that I would ask anyway.

Does anybody know how ticket sales are going for this Saturday's Pirate & Princess Party? I was speaking to a hotel employee and they said that they only sell 18,000 tickets to after-hours events but that sales were only going to reach about 9,000 for this Saturday (2/02/08).

I noticed that on-site hotels are booked solid for this weekend. I'm assuming that is because of the dance team competition this weekend.

Thanks in advance for your help!

seanjohn_86

You can get in the park after 4PM. To answer the other question, I don't know how many tickets they sold, but I know they are not selling like the MSSSHP or MVMCP.

WaltsApprentice

You can get in the park after 4PM. To answer the other question, I don't know how many tickets they sold, but I know they are not selling like the MSSSHP or MVMCP.

Since its only its second year running...really they are just working on word of mouth. Most of the time events like these are like this at the begining. I remember Halloween use to be something small like this, but has grown through out the years! Its slowly catching speed :D

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I was at the P&PP on Tuesday night (1.29.08) and the crowds were really thin. I rode completely alone on Space Mt three times. The cast member at the loading station said that only 7500 tix were sold for the night. By 10:30 the park was almost empty. Going again on Saturday (the 2nd). Hope its busier. MM&M fireworks are awesome.

Posting from All Star Sports...food court was filled to capacity with Cheerleaders/Dancers (teenage girls) at 9:15pm. Heading back over to get a soda now...hopefully it's quieted down a bit.

daverube

I was at the P&PP on Tuesday night (1.29.08) and the crowds were really thin. I rode completely alone on Space Mt three times. The cast member at the loading station said that only 7500 tix were sold for the night. By 10:30 the park was almost empty. Going again on Saturday (the 2nd). Hope its busier. MM&M fireworks are awesome.

Posting from All Star Sports...food court was filled to capacity with Cheerleaders/Dancers (teenage girls) at 9:15pm. Heading back over to get a soda now...hopefully it's quieted down a bit.

A couple of questions: How much are these P&P party tickets?? What rides are open during the party????

Thanks,

dave

SGT623

I was at the last party too and it was like I rented the place out! It was fantastic! I think I was the only rider on the TTA and upon entering Space Mountain, I saw only one couple boarding the ride with no one else in line! It was the first time since the 80's where I had a curb side seat for the parade with room to spare!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom