Pirate night???

QueenOfHearts83

Original Poster
So I have heard about some cruises having Pirate night. Do all of the cruises have this and what does this entail? My daughter loves any chance she can get to dress up.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
All cruises have it from what I understand. At least the ones in the Caribbean. Basically everyone dresses up as pirates and there is a big show on the pool deck with different Disney characters. Not to mention the awesome firework display. It is a lot of fun. Definitely remember to pack your own pirate gear in your suitcase.

Ralphlaw

The ship supplies a pirate bandana for everyone, but it's really fun to take it up a notch. Some people really get into it. If we have space in our luggage, we pack pirate costumes, like you might get for Halloween, and even put make-up on for scars, etc . . . The waiters are all done up as well, and usually there's a late night showing of one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies after the late night buffet. I even heard that other cruise ships from the lesser cruise lines will follow the Disney ship to see the fireworks. Unfortunately, the fireworks only seem to go off in certain places. On our Alaskan cruise the authorities in charge wouldn't allow it.

Kevin P

Went during the week of Halloween 2013 on Wonder and cant say enough about how awesome it really was... Between the trick or treating, the late night buffett, was great, but most of the Officer staff on the boat got dressed up and poked a little fun at each other and themselves... I have told at least 4 people this month alone to make their first/next cruise, a Disney Cruise - Just because of my awesome experiences.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom