Pirate League pictures

Jayhawkie

You know I wish that they would make a character experience with the pirates. Girls have several options when it comes to the girly experience, but boys either have to attend with their counterparts or they have to have the general dining with the major characters. Now I am not saying that MM and friends are not great, but why not have something more boy themed. I think that adults would like it too, especially if someone was dressed up like Capt, Jack.

Disney_Freak429

'Bout time Disney designed a cool experience for boys. My father is taking my son on our October vacation and it should be fabulous. We're all looking forward to it. If anyone knows, will family be able to take any photos during the process or is that an League "no-no"?

You can take as much video/photos as you would like except at the last portion of the experience. (not giving it away that would be a big no no according to pirates code & spoiler code lol) There are no "soul stealers" allowed during that portion. But during the entire portion of putting on the face paint on you can record that entire experience.:D

Ailtara

They have a girly pink and black dress for little girl pirates ONLY, and a more "Elizabeth Swann"-ish top for both girls and women (...and men, but it works). Boys have a variety of costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom