Pirate and Princess Party

Summitplummet14

Original Poster
Can anyone share there thoughts of the pirate and princess party, what is it like and is it really fun, and also how is the parade?

DABIGCHEEZ

I'll share a thought...... do a Search for Pirates and Princess Party. There have been many threads or..... check out the Disney.com website for info.

Disney_Freak429

Instead of _ing about you not doing a search I will share my thoughts on the P&PP. It was a lot of fun I enjoyed myself soo much. So buy tickets and enjoy yourself. :)

ask!

I also will be happy to let you know on August 12. My sister-in-law went in March with her three little ones 5,4 and 6 mos and they had an awesome time! She said that it was the most amazing parade/fireworks that she ever saw! Nothing but raves! It is a bit pricey though!

Sorry for the remark on the previous post...I do not understand why people bother posting if they have nothing kind or helpful to say. Just skip ahead to read those posts that you do respect and enjoy and find valuable.

Andrea

DABIGCHEEZ

Wow....the peak of customer service here!
Sorry ..I apologize to SummitPlummet and I didn't mean to sound rude. Just saying the related threads or websie has alot more detailed info about the P&PP.

Before everyone gets all uptight....just breath and chill out.:shrug:

Dwarful

Sorry ..I apologize to SummitPlummet and I didn't mean to sound rude. Just saying the related threads or websie has alot more detailed info about the P&PP.

Before everyone gets all uptight....just breath and chill out.:shrug:

I don't think your post is the one people are remarking on.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I absolutely loved the P&P party. I went twice last year. The parade was great but a little short. The fireworks were IMHO the best fireworks show ever done at MK. There are quite a few shows going on all over MK, so much so that you could easily not go on a single attraction and still stay busy all night. For that reason I would go as early as you can, I believe they will let you in as early a 4:00, and get the rides out of the way so you can experience all the shows unique to the P&P party..

eeyoremum

I absolutely loved the P&P party. I went twice last year. The parade was great but a little short. The fireworks were IMHO the best fireworks show ever done at MK. There are quite a few shows going on all over MK, so much so that you could easily not go on a single attraction and still stay busy all night. For that reason I would go as early as you can, I believe they will let you in as early a 4:00, and get the rides out of the way so you can experience all the shows unique to the P&P party..

Do they have the red carpet and all the hoopla at the front gate out by 4pm? Also, Are there alot of different characters out? I have seen some pictures but am really curious. We are attending this event so may have more questions. Thanks in advance.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Do they have the red carpet and all the hoopla at the front gate out by 4pm? Also, Are there alot of different characters out? I have seen some pictures but am really curious. We are attending this event so may have more questions. Thanks in advance.
Not sure about the red carpet and the hoopla but there are a ton of characters out. The fab 5 are in their pirate gear (Goofy does a great Captain Jack), and on the princess side the characters go as deep as the ugly step sisters. It is also the only time that there is a meet and greet with Captain Jack Sparrow however the shortest line I personally saw for that was 45 minutes and wait times of up to 2 hours were not uncommon.

Cindyrella

I loved the Pirate and Princess Party. We went twice in January. Both times we got in at 4 pm using our tickets. There were Cm's at the front dressed like Pirates. The was a red carpet and fog as you entered MK. If I remember correctly, the lights on Main St were twinkling. The parade was cute - not my favorite, but the fireworks were AMAZING! They had some special backdrops out where you could get Photopass pictures taken. I liked that. If you decide to go, have a great time. We loved it so much we are going again on 8/31!

Pocamahontas

Can anyone share there thoughts of the pirate and princess party, what is it like and is it really fun, and also how is the parade?

OH man oh man! I cannot wait for it! I went in January and it was soooo adorable and such a blast! Plus the park is virtually empty! GO GO!

:) I'm going the 15th.

Dwarful

We went last night! Got back to the resort late and had to get up early for our flight home. But it was worth it! they did have the red carpet out by 4pm w/the fog and all of the add on's. The line for the meet n greet w/Captain Jack was a min. of 1 hour but closer to 2 hours. It wasn't a sold out event, at park closing they were announcing you could go to the front gate to attend the Royal Party. There were lots and lots of characters and lots and lots of melting chocolate everywhere. We enjoyed the parade, but parts of it felt rushed through. The fireworks were amazing. Glad we didn't, but we felt like it was a as crowded or even more crowded than the EMH's, so we probably wouldn't do it again.

Jesùs_Carioca

Jeeeze! I can't wait to go now! I'll be heading down the 15th.

Even though I went to it during the beginning of the year, the truth is that I'm completely excited to see it again.

WDWFigment

We went last night! Got back to the resort late and had to get up early for our flight home. But it was worth it! they did have the red carpet out by 4pm w/the fog and all of the add on's. The line for the meet n greet w/Captain Jack was a min. of 1 hour but closer to 2 hours. It wasn't a sold out event, at park closing they were announcing you could go to the front gate to attend the Royal Party. There were lots and lots of characters and lots and lots of melting chocolate everywhere. We enjoyed the parade, but parts of it felt rushed through. The fireworks were amazing. Glad we didn't, but we felt like it was a as crowded or even more crowded than the EMH's, so we probably wouldn't do it again.

Hmmm, has word of mouth about the P&P Party spread since the Spring shows when they weren't packed, or are the crowds a product of the final days of the summer season? Hopefully it isn't quite so crowded when we go on the 18th! I'd love to have my picture taken with Captain Jack, but I'm not waiting in line longer than 30 minutes. Will this be possible? If so, what time(s) are my best shot?

joanna71985

I went to the first party, and I didn't feel that it was crowded at all. In fact, I had a conversation with an attendant in the Tomorrowland Dance Party about how it was not crowded at all (and last year they were packed). The same went for the Grotto one, although I went to that one towards the end of the night. I would definitely go again (I did 2 last time).

drew81

I went to the first party, and I didn't feel that it was crowded at all. In fact, I had a conversation with an attendant in the Tomorrowland Dance Party about how it was not crowded at all (and last year they were packed). The same went for the Grotto one, although I went to that one towards the end of the night. I would definitely go again (I did 2 last time).

Glad you had a good time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom