Pirate and Princess Party?

Ravenclaw87

I've been debating for the past couple of months whether or not I should get tickets to the PPP. It's just going to be my boyfriend and I (we're 20 and 19, respectively), and it sounds like fun, but I wonder if we'd feel a little out of place because we're not, well, 10? But still, I'd like to do it... boyfriend loves pirates and swordfighting and all that other manly stuff, and I'm a princess. :)

Just wondering what you guys thought!

disneypirate

when are you going? we are going on the 3rd.
anyone who has been there before, i would love it if you posted some info
on the rides that are open or the characters or the parade.
thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Apparently you are not aware of WDW code 10.1.1971 that stats that all persons entering WDW are no longer to be considered to be older than 12 years of age and should there by act according to their WDW adjusted age.

You will not be the oldest one there I guarantee it. P&P is one of the best hard ticket events at MK and the fireworks show IMHO is the best fireworks show ever at MK.

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Original Poster
Hmm... you guys are definitely convincing me...

So, if I do it, do you think it would be cute if I bought the tickets for my boyfriend as a surprise and got him a Jack Sparrow hat or something equally cute/corny?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The hat would be a great idea of course this is coming from the guy on the right in this picture so my opinion might be a little skewed.

P1030668.jpg

Upvote 0

tink68

My husband and I are going Aug 21st and we are wearing Pirate shirts and hats. We are both about to be 40 but at DW we are much younger. Get him the hat and enjoy. :wave:

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

My family and I attended this PPP this past February - It was AWESOME!! We're trying to decide whether or not to go again while on our second trip to WDW next month. In February I was not aware that you could get into the parks early (apparently you can get into the park as early as 3:00 p.m. if you have tickets to the PPP), we showed up at 7:00 there was a red carpet, we were handed small bages for the goodies they hand out (chocolate, raisans and beads) it was wonderful (bring a larger bag if you plan to hit all the X marks the spot stops). And by the end of the night they were handing out the candy by the handfuls.

There are great photo ops at the party as well, my daughter and I had our picture taken next to Cinderellas carriage, Belle was out in her Yellow Ball gown, Jack Sparrow was FABULOUS!! It was the best evening we've spent to date at MK.:king:

If I can make one suggestion to anyone attending the PPP. Stop and have a family photo taken in front of the Castle when it gets dark; we did this and it's the best! When you get home you can order online through photo pass and add PPP borders - they make the photos look great.:)

Upvote 0

yodasmith

Me and my GF are going Aug 21 as well. We are 26 and 22. I'm now starting to cinvince her that Disney is the only place you can go and seriously feel like a child again.

Go and have a good time.

Upvote 0

HappyHaunts999

My husband and I are going to PP on Aug 30th for my 27th Birthday. He got me tickets as a surprise!! I am so excited, but I was also starting to have doubts about 2 grown-ups dressing up....but then I remembered...this is the most MAGICAL place in the world...and age does not matter here!!! That is the beautiful thing about Disney!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom