Pirate and Princess Party Questions

MML100

Original Poster
Hello all.... I searched for answers from previous posts but some were still left unanswered.

When I purchased the tickets the woman told me wait times for rides would be faster. She said from about 90 mins. to 10, 20 or 30 mins. a ride during the party because the park will not be as crowded. Is this true?

Also, will the PhotoPass photographers be at the party? We're going to purchase a CD after our trip and I'd like pictures from the party taken by them.

Were the princess' walking about the party or was it set up like meet and greets? Were there multiples of the same princess walking around? We've never been... so any information or experiences shared would be fabulous!

Thank you in advance!
Sabrina

joanna71985

Hello all.... I searched for answers from previous posts but some were still left unanswered.

When I purchased the tickets the woman told me wait times for rides would be faster. She said from about 90 mins. to 10, 20 or 30 mins. a ride during the party because the park will not be as crowded. Is this true?

Also, will the PhotoPass photographers be at the party? We're going to purchase a CD after our trip and I'd like pictures from the party taken by them.

Were the princess' walking about the party or was it set up like meet and greets? Were there multiples of the same princess walking around? We've never been... so any information or experiences shared would be fabulous!

Thank you in advance!

Sabrina

yes, it is true about the rides. The wait time is quite short.

There will be PhotoPass Photographers at the party.

All the characters have a designated spot. They don't wander around.

KingStefan

Hello all.... I searched for answers from previous posts but some were still left unanswered. When I purchased the tickets the woman told me wait times for rides would be faster. She said from about 90 mins. to 10, 20 or 30 mins. a ride during the party because the park will not be as crowded. Is this true? Also, will the PhotoPass photographers be at the party? We're going to purchase a CD after our trip and I'd like pictures from the party taken by them. Were the princess' walking about the party or was it set up like meet and greets? Were there multiples of the same princess walking around? We've never been... so any information or experiences shared would be fabulous!​

Ride times are much shorter )at least when I went. PhotoPass will be at the party, especialy in front of the castle at the end of main street, and with the characters, but the line for the characters will be long. You can put them on your PP CD or purchase individual photos or packages, but for the CD it's cheaper if you pre-pay ($99). I don't know where the princesses or Jack were, because when I went it was raining, so everything was a bit different. Perhaps other members could help.​

Dwarful

Ride lines will be shorter, but if you are planning on seeing a lot of the characters, you won't have much time for rides..as the character lines are l...o....n...g. We waited 40 minutes in the rain in August for the pirate Mickey & Donald Photo.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DS12 and I have been to three P&PP. Ride waits are very short to non-existent. On BTMRR we were allowed to just stay on if no-one was waiting for our row and could hop into a vacant row if someone was waiting for ours - we rode the same train six times without having to re-enter the queue. Space Mountain took longer to walk from the exit back through the queue than any time spent actually waiting for most of the evening [there were occasions when a large number of people all seemed to arrive at the same time, but even then the wait rarely went above 15 minutes].

DS has never been terribly interested in Character meets, if he gets a pic or two at character meals, he's more than happy, so we've never stood in line for characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom