Pipe bursts at DHS

trainplane3

What an ad for this thread:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Turns out many people in the area felt flushed near the time of the incident, and guest relations was flooded with complaints shortly afterward. While cast members completely drained their pool of available complimentary fast passes, management is taking the position that it’s the right approach because when an accident occurs in the theme park business it’s sewer be sued.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Turns out many people in the area felt flushed near the time of the incident, and guest relations was flooded with complaints shortly afterward. While cast members completely drained their pool of available complimentary fast passes, management is taking the position that it’s the right approach because when an accident occurs in the theme park business it’s sewer be sued.
What do you think you are, some kind of wise geyser?

The Empress Lilly

Oh, quit spouting nonsense.

This is all just planned work on the new DHS entrance, the Water Gate.

Goofyernmost

Anyone have a report on the smell of that water? Looking kind of brown, I'm thinking down wind might be bringing lovely memories of Disney?
If you're serious, that is the water pushing up through dirt and carrying it to the surface. Sewage lines do not usually have that kind of pressure and are mostly gravity. Unless someone that won a taco eating contest the night before and used that restroom closest to the break, there wouldn't be any pressure there at all. It is just a very common water line break. Happens all the time! I swear it's amazing that we don't generate a few dozen pages of them filling a pothole. But, if we are going to go that route they mowed our lawns here last Friday. That aught to be good for at least 100 pages. ;)🤪

Jedi Stitch

Looked like the new bottle refiling station. Hydration anyone?

On a side note, I bet some one is complaining about not being able to wash their hands at the restroom near by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom