Pins?

TxStateMouse

Just out of curiosity - how does one acquire these special PINS for discounts and free Disney money? Are you all apart of something special? I just booked the vacation through the WDW site - is that good enough to put me in the mix? Is it just a pool of email addresses? Sorry for all the questions, but man - with an over $3,000.00 vacation anything would help. :shrug: And how do you know when you receive one? Does it just say Congrats here is your free code, call now to redeem?

Intrigued...very intrigued. (And a little jealous, but very happy for all who are fortunate enough to get a super secret discount code.)

Phonedave

You have pretty much done all you can. The PINS come out somewhat randomly in either an e-mail or snail mail.

Random, that seems about it.

I have my email with Dinsey from booking trips, via the cruse site, via movie rewards, via the credit card, via DVC, via their Broadway shows, via the "are you 23" thing, and a whole host of others I can't recall.

Never, never, never received a PIN :(

-dave

Upvote 0

erstwo

Hey! I just sort of answered how I ***think*** I got mine in the other thread - I hadn't seen this one yet! Sorry!

Also - I will say - having a travel agent working with you on a trip is almost as good as having a pin, since they agents will automatically apply any discount codes that come out and are appropriate to your trip dates!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Random, that seems about it.

I have my email with Dinsey from booking trips, via the cruse site, via movie rewards, via the credit card, via DVC, via their Broadway shows, via the "are you 23" thing, and a whole host of others I can't recall.

Never, never, never received a PIN :(

-dave
I think we are in the same boat. Disney knows we are coming back so there is no reason for them to give us an incentive.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom