Pins from

thomas998

Has anyone bought pins from distradingpins4u.com? Are the pins real?
Haven't bought from them, but I would expect them to be about the same as the ones you get off ebay when it comes to the bulk ones they are selling given they are priced at about $2/piece in bulk. Now when I looked at the single pins they may or may not be legit, but even if I knew they were I would probably buy off of ebay if I was looking for a specific pin because you can probably find a legit one for less than on the site you posted.

The real question is what are you hoping to do? But pins from the place to keep or buy them just to trade.

emmieloveswdw

Original Poster
Haven't bought from them, but I would expect them to be about the same as the ones you get off ebay when it comes to the bulk ones they are selling given they are priced at about $2/piece in bulk. Now when I looked at the single pins they may or may not be legit, but even if I knew they were I would probably buy off of ebay if I was looking for a specific pin because you can probably find a legit one for less than on the site you posted.

The real question is what are you hoping to do? But pins from the place to keep or buy them just to trade.

I want the horizons Epcot 30th anniversary pin and that is the only website I can find it on.

thomas998

I want the horizons Epcot 30th anniversary pin and that is the only website I can find it on.
In that case the pin at that site you posted looks legit and it is probably 4 or 5 dollars less than I have ever seen that pin sell for on Ebay where it generally sells for about 12 to 13 dollars. If its a must have pin then that's probably your best option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom