Pins End???!?!?!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
No need to worry, many of the pin trading events will continue as there has been no downturn in pin interest. The biggest problem at these "pin trading events" is the number of sharks, who in addition to taking advantage of casual traders, also have gotten a reputation for rude behavior. Because these are "Disney sanctioned" events, Disney has been getting complaints about these people as if they were CM's.

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't start cracking down on the sharks that school at DTD and Epcot Pin Stations...

Disney will just regroup and provide different outlets.

Stitch69

Beleive me- Disney makes millions from selling pins- and collectors love it.Pin trading keeps pin traders coming to the parks. Pin trading is not going to end.

monorailguy01

Yeah I heard about this At the begining of the year, and when I went in May I did not even bring my pins. Pin traders in DTD took most of the tables away outside and I dont even think the contemporary holds a pin trading there anymore I could be wrong. I heard they won't let you in if they see you with suite cases full of pins, but I am most likey wrong I think, Up by me in NJ they have like 2 or 3 days out of the month a bunch of disney pin traders get together and trade pins. Last time I went it was at some mall.. But as far as WDW goes I think they are going to stop the whole pin trading thing in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom