Pin ?

coltow

I got a PIN in the mail today :sohappy:
I have 2 other families that want to travel with us. Does any one know if I can use my PIN on more then 1 room? I know in the past I used it on 2 rooms, but now I'm hoping for 3 rooms

erinshaneb

Speaking of PINS...my husband believes bcuz this is a "special" WDW discount that if they come out with the free dining we can use both...Please set him straight..I would call WDW, but they are closed now

Upvote 0

Rob562

Speaking of PINS...my husband believes bcuz this is a "special" WDW discount that if they come out with the free dining we can use both...Please set him straight..I would call WDW, but they are closed now

You are only allowed one discount per reservation. So you have to calculate out which is the better offer for your group.

(Typically Free Dining is the better option for Value resorts, Percentage-off is better for Deluxe and Villas, and Moderates could go either way depending on the makeup of your group)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Yeah, 1 offer per reservation. Keep in mind that you can book one and then switch to another one if/when it comes along. Better to have some discount than no discount. We are going in September and are hoping for the free dining (Value resort) but I got a pin for 30% so we booked that cause you are never 100% sure when/if another better offer will come out but if it does we'll switch for sure. Something is better than nothing.

Upvote 0

chrissyw14

has anyone typed their pin in to check the price before booking? I want to just go in and see the totals and then exit and come back and book but I am a little paranoid

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Chrissy: I always type in my pin & check things out. I do that if I'm not even planning on going, just to see prices for fun. It won't do anything to the pin, you can do that over & over again until you actually book a trip.

I used a pin to book 2 villas at Beach Club last May. One in my name, one in my parents name, and they were fine with that. I couldn't do it online though, I had to call & have a cast member link the rooms to the same pin.

We always take the percentage pin & stay at a moderate or deluxe instead of the free dining pin. But it all depends, as it's been said, on your group. We're not big eaters so the dining plan is not worth it for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom