Pin Trading Help

all41

Planning an August trip and want to let the kids do some Disney pin trading. Where can you buy inexpensive “lanyards”? It doesn’t have to say Disney on it. I’ve not been able to find anything similar in style to those I’ve seen in the parks.

Any suggestions on where I could buy a dozen "generic" Disney pins for the kids to trade at the park?

careship

I should've heeded the warning....don't pin trade. j/k

My boys bought their own starter kits at $25 each which is a bargain for WDW as the pins are 6.50 each and you get 4 and you get a lanyard the cheapest was $8. They bought all of their own pins, did all of their own trading and dragged me repeatedly into every store in the entire WDW Resort area.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by careship
I should've heeded the warning....don't pin trade. j/k

My boys bought their own starter kits at $25 each which is a bargain for WDW as the pins are 6.50 each and you get 4 and you get a lanyard the cheapest was $8. They bought all of their own pins, did all of their own trading and dragged me repeatedly into every store in the entire WDW Resort area.

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like you had a good trip. How was business in front of the bakery?:lol:

Upvote 0

careship

Originally posted by tigsmom
:lol: :lol:

Sounds like you had a good trip. How was business in front of the bakery?:lol:

Business smelled really good. I had a chocolate, caramel, nut covered apple for ya. We had the usual afternoon rain. I'll post a report later. I'll send you a message also about some stuff.

HUGS!!!!!!

Upvote 0

VillianFan

On our last trip 2 years ago, my DD was 6 and she really enjoyed pin trading. It took about 2 days of trading back and forth before she narrowed down what she was looking for. She has since built her collection to about 125 Minnie Mouse pins. Now occasionally I buy ones off Ebay that I like and give them to her as rewards for good report cards or special occasions.

Our family has really had fun with pins. As you might guess from my name, my Villain pin collection numbers about 115 right now. They are sometimes harder to find, and I have even had people ask me why would I ever collect the villains.

The most important part is to just have fun with it!

Upvote 0

Lil'mermaid

I try to pin trade but I have a full set of Little Mermaid pins some of which are hard to get that I really like. That and u cant be too shy, Im not one for walking up to people and asking "do u wanna trade?" I trade with the CMs b/c they are so nice about it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom