pin help!

disneypirate

Original Poster
i am going on a trip at the end of sept. and wanted to know if anyone had any tips about how to keep the pin backs from falling off. i am afraid i might lose one of my pins(that would be bad)

tia!:)

k.hunter30

Disney sells locking pin backs. We bought two bags on our last trip. It comes with a "key" which you need to take it off and put it on.

MissM

Disney sells locking pin backs. We bought two bags on our last trip. It comes with a "key" which you need to take it off and put it on.
I'll second this suggestion. They work fantastic. I lost pins about three or four times before I discovered these. They're great. Available at any place that sells pins. They come in a pack of ten or such.
-m

DisneyDellsDude

I'll have to try some of these out next time we go there.
If you do lose the key, you would just need to buy another little pack of backs right?

New2WDW

Same suggestion about the lockable! Because last year I heard a ", " as we were walking and one of our girl's pin fell to the ground clanging on the sidewalk! :eek: My wife also heard a funny noise when she was walking thru the park and after looking on the bottom of her shoe she found a Goofy pin stuck to the bottom! :eek:

One of my favorite all time pins (oval shaped big pin of Cinderella/Prince Charming) fell off my lanyard, I stepped on it, bending the sticky pin part all the way in almost breaking it, and I lost the back but was happy I was able to salvage the pin and didn't lose it! Also glad it didn't go into my foot! :eek: So while I haven't tried the locking backs, it sounds like a good idea especially with big heavy pins like this one. Otherwise, keep an eye on your lanyard at all times and try not to swing it around too much (take it off on a fast ride)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom