Pin Codes

eroyee

For anyone that was asking about how to get pin codes, here's what I did. I went on the disneyworld website and planned a vacation for December. Then, I did the customized maps and then ordered a vacation planning video. It wasn't a week later that I got a pin code for December. It's only 20% off, though. Not sure if I want to take that or wait for the free dining to come out....

gaga4disney

For anyone that was asking about how to get pin codes, here's what I did. I went on the disneyworld website and planned a vacation for December. Then, I did the customized maps and then ordered a vacation planning video. It wasn't a week later that I got a pin code for December. It's only 20% off, though. Not sure if I want to take that or wait for the free dining to come out....

I did the same thing 3 weeks ago for december also and haven't received anything yet. When was the last time you went to disney? We were there in december 11'. I wonder if they monitor your patterns and base it on frequency of visits.

Upvote 0

eroyee

Original Poster
I did the same thing 3 weeks ago for december also and haven't received anything yet. When was the last time you went to disney? We were there in december 11'. I wonder if they monitor your patterns and base it on frequency of visits.

We were there January, 2011. I went on the website at least 5 times and priced vacations. Do you think 20% is good?

Upvote 0

gaga4disney

We were there January, 2011. I went on the website at least 5 times and priced vacations. Do you think 20% is good?

we went twice last year and i am thinking they may not be so quick to entice me with a discount this year. 20% is better than nothing. you can also upgrade your trip if something better comes down the road.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom