Pin Codes

P-3 FE

Ok so I have read alot about folks who receive Pin Codes in the mail or via other means? What gives here? I have been a loyal Disney vacationer and even a former Cast Member, have the Disney Visa card, you name it. Only thing I don't have is DVC.

So how does one go about getting one of these mysterious codes? And finally, what or how much of a discount/package do these codes provide?:shrug:

Thanks for the help-27 days until our next Disney trip!! And finally home From Iraq in 16 days!!!!:king:

todpatcam

You need to make sure your registered on the Disney website and it's updated with your current email address and that you are willing to receive messages to that email address. I believe it helps to request for a WDW vacation planning DVD even if you don't want one.

Once I received this advice and updated my profile we received a pin code for 30% off our room. It may be coincidental but it may be what you need to do to get one.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

I didn't get one after booking a trip last year, but about 2 weeks after I booked my mommy only trip this year getting 30% off my room, I was sent a pin code for free dining from Oct 3 on up to December something. I started researching and it was before the free dining was announced for all, but the dates with the code were ones not included in the public free dining. So we booked a trip for the whole family now with free dining.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I think being registered online with Disney is the key to getting PINs...requesting the free planning DVD also seems to help. I've been registgered on their Website for quite some time, but didn't request the 2010 planning DVD until some time in July. I'd received a PIN that we couldn't use earlier in the year, but shortly after requesting the DVD in July, I got a PIN via email and snail mail that we could use :sohappy:. I recently convinced my parents to register on the Disney Web site, and while they didn't request the DVD, they recently got a PIN for FL residents. Of course that PIN doesn't work for their dates, but it convinces me that being registered on Disney's Web site is the key.

Upvote 0

P-3 FE

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys. Can you provide a link for the Disney site where i can register? We are going to hopefully go again in March 2011 and would really like to get a code to save some money.
Thanks again!!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

This advice also applies to Disneyland. I requested a planning DVD on their website and guess what showed up in my mail a few weeks ago? A PIN code for Disneyland travel. Definitely make sure you're registered and have requested a vacation planning DVD here!

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

I have to say I think ordering the DVD did the trick for me for WDW! I am registered with all the disney site, get daily emails from them. I order a crap load of stuff from the store (yeah I know its run by someone else but still) and I am a member (VIP no less) of the movie Club. I however , do not have a visa. So i read somewhere to order a DVD. I did and guess what? A month later I got an email with a pin code for free dining on dates not open to the public.. I will be booking that trip this week! Good Luck!

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

I didn't order a DVD this year, and still got a code.

FYI - Disney Stores are now owned by Disney once again, they bought them back from Children's Place a few years ago.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom