Pin Codes??? Do they still exist?

Zipadeelady

So, it's been awhile since the family has been to Disney and I've been wanting to book for the end of July but I've been holding out for deals, more specifically a pin code. It seems that when we weren't planning a trip we always got pin codes in the mail but now that I'm wanting one......nothing.

I would love to get a free dining discount but I'm starting to get the feeling that that's not going to happen. We have went twice in July and got free dining but that's been quite a few years ago. I see they just put out a offer for one QS meal per person per day but I know the room discount would be better than that offer.

Does anyone know if there are pin codes out there? Has anyone gotten one lately?

DizneyPryncess

I used to get pin codes all the time - it seemed like every single one that I read about on here ended up in my mailbox. But ever since I moved from the city to the suburbs, I haven't gotten any. Not one via email or snail mail. Kind of crazy! They definitely still exist though - good luck!! :)

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I used to get pin codes all the time - it seemed like every single one that I read about on here ended up in my mailbox. But ever since I moved from the city to the suburbs, I haven't gotten any. Not one via email or snail mail. Kind of crazy! They definitely still exist though - good luck!! :)
Thanks so much!! We haven't moved so I'm going to remain hopeful.

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

I received one via mail a couple weeks ago, we just spent a week at the beach club in December and already have another trip planned in April for the Dark Side Challenge.

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

I'm sad to say we have never received a pin code. :( I was at a friends house over the weekend and they have only been to Disney twice, a 2 night stay each time, and they had a pin code offer sitting on their counter. How does that work.

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

I received one via mail a couple weeks ago, we just spent a week at the beach club in December and already have another trip planned in April for the Dark Side Challenge.
AWESOME!!!! We will be there for the 10k. We run as a family and my DS is only 12 so the 10k is the longest race Disney will let him run. Planning a coast to coast in 2018!!

Upvote 0

SAV

My wife and I both got the exact same offer mailed to each of us. Same address, same house, identical offer. They must really want us to go this year.

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for all the input! I have received a few but they have all been what is offered on the Disney web site so nothing to special as of yet. You have all given me hope. If I don't get one i'll just count on winning the lottery instead. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom