Pin code

daisyduckie

I was lucky enough to be e-mailed a pin code for a room discount. But I'm wondering about how it works.

For instance, say the last day of the discount is June 6. If I booked June 6-10 would I only get the discount for the first night? I'm guessing that is how it works, but wanted to make sure. Sure would be nice if I could get it for the whole stay!

jackson2005

Most of the time your first day has to be by the last day of offer, then it is for your whole stay. But I would call and make sure that is how they are still doing it. What is the offer?

Upvote 0

jimbojones

I used to get these offers all the time, there was a stretch of about 4 years when I got at least one a year. I have had offers that explicitly said for "stays between" one date and another and othrs that said somethinglike "for stays starting between" so I think it really depends on what they sent you. Its been at least 9 years since I have received a pin code offer, I am jealous :) what I am gathering from these boards is that discounts are getting rarer and smaller and that is a pretty good deal!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Dumb question - what is a pin code for a room discount and how does one get one?!?!
It’s a unique discount code sent via email or snail mail. It is totally random and there is nothing you can do to increase your chances of receiving one, although having a few years elapse between vacations seems to trigger a code.

Upvote 0

BraveGirl

Sorry for the bump, but are the decorations down at the Magic Kingdom?
It’s a unique discount code sent via email or snail mail. It is totally random and there is nothing you can do to increase your chances of receiving one, although having a few years elapse between vacations seems to trigger a code.
Haha then I guess I go too much for them to think I need an incentive to come back. Thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

Jamie77

The last time I got a code was 2008 or so. I went in 2010 and skipped going for 4 years. I never got a code and I still haven't gotten one. It always ended up having other people's names on it (not in my household) but to my address. They would still honor it but the times never matched to when I was going.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom