Pin code/resort switch update

leeseem

I finally made my reservations today and I was able to use the pin code for our split stay reservation. I ended up with four reservation numbers: we have 6 people, so we need two rooms for each set. We check in at Pop Century and that is where the Magic Your Way Package is applied. Even though we will be there three nights, we have the 7 day park hopper. CM said since it is valid for 14 days from first use, we will just continue to use that "Key to the World" for the rest of our stay for park admission. We check into Beach Club for the remaining 3 nights as a room only reservation. The pin applied to that as well. She said if free dining comes out for August, I can call and try to apply it to my package reservation, but I won't also get the discount I currently have. That is fine, because it is 20% for value and 40% for deluxe, so to switch to free dining for Pop for a few days makes sense. I used my Disney Visa to reserve it; she said if the offer comes out for cardholders first, it will be an easier transition since I already have the package and reserved it with a Disney Visa. I was on the phone for about an hour, but we got it all straightened out. The only thing that puzzled me was that she said she wasn't 100% sure about transferring bags to BC, but that they should do it. I think I've read several posts of people doing just that, so hopefully it won't be an issue having bell services take care of it. Has anyone had any problems with transferring luggage? Can't wait for August!:sohappy:

The only problem we had with transferring our luggage is that they told us it would be at our 2nd resort by 3pm & it didn't get there till 6pm. This caused us to be late for our 1900 Park Fare ADR's. Other than that, no problems.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom