Pimm's Punch

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Anyone ever try the Pimm's Punch when it was around? Sadly it's no longer served but it was one of my favorite cocktails in WDW! I know it's probably a huge stretch, but anyone know how to make one? I'd love to recreate it at home.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Anyone ever try the Pimm's Punch when it was around? Sadly it's no longer served but it was one of my favorite cocktails in WDW! I know it's probably a huge stretch, but anyone know how to make one? I'd love to recreate it at home. View attachment 416199

You can still get something very similar at Rose and Crown. They are the only Disney establishment on property that serves Pimms.

NiarrNDisney

I believe you can still find them offered at Narcoossee's
As for recipe's I don't have the WDW Resort Cocktail menu recipe but I'm sure I can guestimate it since the ingredients are listed in the picture.

Pimm's Punch

2 ounces Pimm's No. 1
2 ounces Hendricks Gin
Fill with Odwalla Lemonade (or whatever you prefer maybe even strawberry lemonade)
Garnish with a wild strawberry and mint leaf on a pick (I'm sure you could use a normal Strawberry or just leave it out all together)

~edit~

I did a search and found this mock up recipe

Pimm's Punch

1 part Pimm's No. 1 liqueur
1 part Hendrick's gin
3 parts Odwalla lemonade
1 part Odwalla Strawberry C Monster

Last edited:

Father Robinson

Original Poster
I believe you can still find them offered at Narcoossee's
As for recipe's I don't have the WDW Resort Cocktail menu recipe but I'm sure I can guestimate it since the ingredients are listed in the picture.

Pimm's Punch

2 ounces Pimm's No. 1
2 ounces Hendricks Gin
Fill with Odwalla Lemonade (or whatever you prefer maybe even strawberry lemonade)
Garnish with a wild strawberry and mint leaf on a pick (I'm sure you could use a normal Strawberry or just leave it out all together)

~edit~

I did a search and found this mock up recipe

Pimm's Punch

1 part Pimm's No. 1 liqueur
1 part Hendrick's gin
3 parts Odwalla lemonade
1 part Odwalla Strawberry C Monster
Thank you!! Definitely going to give this a try!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom