Pillows

NelleBelle

Original Poster
Has anyone ever ordered the pillows that are in the standard staterooms (non concierge) for home? I recently got the info on how to order the pillows but I can't remember if there were both down and non-down pillows on the beds? I need a new pillow and LOVE the pillows on the ships! But when you go to order, they come in sets of 2--I'd order both the down and down-alt. pillows but I do NOT need 4 pillows (on top of the many pillows I already have) just for me 😁 DH thinks I already have a problem with pillows--hah!

jaklgreen

Has anyone ever ordered the pillows that are in the standard staterooms (non concierge) for home? I recently got the info on how to order the pillows but I can't remember if there were both down and non-down pillows on the beds? I need a new pillow and LOVE the pillows on the ships! But when you go to order, they come in sets of 2--I'd order both the down and down-alt. pillows but I do NOT need 4 pillows (on top of the many pillows I already have) just for me 😁 DH thinks I already have a problem with pillows--hah!

Send me your extra down pillow. LOL ;) I have been struggling with finding a decent pillow. I had a down one from over a decade ago that I purchased from the Park Hyatt in Chicago. It lasted years but when I looked up where it was from to order it again, they started to add feathers to the down. It is hard to find 100% down pillows now that do not cost an arm and a leg. Even the ones that say "down" I have found that they sneak feathers into them.

Maelstrom Troll

Whoa whoa whoa, please share this info! I love the DCL pillows! Thanks in advance 😁

NelleBelle

Original Poster
I ha e them in my “basket” but just need to pull the trigger and buy them! Very night when I’m going to bed and trying to get comfortable with my memory foam pillow (which I used to love but now HATE, I tell myself, “remember to buy those pillows”, and then promptly forget)!

Weather_Lady

I recently had surgery and need to sit on this folding inflatable pad about 2 feet long

Would this clear TSA and be able to be brought on the plane as a personal item
I think it would clear the TSA, particularly if you have a doctor's note explaining that it's a necessary piece of medical equipment. If it contains a liquid or gel, that might be an issue, and would mean it will need additional screening.

Check with your individual airline about whether there are any airline-specific restrictions of which you'd want to be aware. (e.g., American Airlines says on its website that "items used for comfort," including seat cushions, don't count toward a guest's carryon limit -- https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/special-assistance/mobility-and-medical-devices.jsp). Of course, if the pad interferes with the aircraft's safety features (e.g., makes your seatbelt inoperable), that could be an issue as well, although I imagine the pad isn't big enough to do that, and I know I've seen guests bring and use items like hemorrhoid pillows onboard before, which didn't appear to cause any issues.

CJR

While on the topic of pillows, anyone know when they stopped using the ($150) red pillows that used to be on the beds?

I was looking at my photos and this does not appear to be covid-related as our cruise prior to the shutdown was also absent of the red pillows. It's kind of sad they're gone.

Our cruise a couple weeks ago also did not have pillows on the couch. That may be covid related though as they were in the pictures from our Feb 2020 cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom