Pikachu's Trip to the World!

Hi, Everyone! After my computer blew up, and having my camera stolen(-.-) I'm back with a Trip Report! I had a wonderful trip! We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I went with my Parents, Aunt & Cousin.

THE MAGIC KINGDOM
The Magic Kingdom: The first place we went on our trip:
It was wonderful!

The first ride we went on in Adventureland, was PotC.
Seeing Jack Sparrow on there, my cousin LOVED it.
Then, of corse, we had to go on the Tiki Room. Even though it's not
the classic one, it's still enjoyable :p
After that, we went on Aladin's Magic Carpet ride. My aunt got sick on that ride:hurl:
Then, my dad & I went on Splash Mountain. I screamed so loud, I couldn't talk after that :lol: Then we went on Dumbo, Once again, my aunt got sick:hurl: (You'd think she'd learn from the first time!) After roaming around Fantasyland for a bit, we headed to Toontown Fair. My cousin LOVED going into Mickey & Minnie's houses, and even got their autographs. Then we went to Tomorrowland, where I won at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin! :p Sfter that we went back to the AKL. Of corse, my cousin got about 50 things there. (He's S.P.O.I.L.E.D) Lol.

EPCOT
Epcot. Was. AMAZING. First thing we did was go around to the different countries.
When we got to Japan, I went into that store with the Pokémon stuff. I got a Pikachu hat, Ash's hat & a T-shirt.
After we went around the countries, we went to the Living Seas, Nemo's Adventure & Turtle Talk with Crush. And my cousing got another 50 things.
Sence we had some time left over, we went to DownTown Disney. My parents & aunt took my cousin to WoD, while I wnt to Disney Quest. Fun. Very fun.
When we got back to the AKL, I saw my cousin got a Mr. Potato Head, with extra accesories. (What did I tell you?)

Well, I G2G now. I'll add more tonight! Bye!:wave:

Pikachu

Original Poster
It was stolen at NYC. Meh. Sit it down for ONE minute to eat a Pretzel, and "BAM!" It's gone. Meh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom