Pictures of your WDW vacation

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I took this? It was shot Dec 2001.

Attachments

• castle-golbe.jpg
    castle-golbe.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 162

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Well, they could of moved it to the Emproium by now, but it was in the new shop that took the place on mainstreet where my flower cart was. (It would of been a good ieda to find out the name of the shop BEFORE I posted the question!
It's an O.K. shop but I really don't belive that MK needed a new place to sell things so badly they had to take away a sweet little corner to sit, take pictures and take a break.

This one was also taken in Dec 2001. It currenlty is the wall paper on my computer.

Attachments

• polypool.jpg
    polypool.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 159

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Hey if you want vacation pictures I have 266 of them. Just check my homepage. They are from Christmas 2001! (shameless plug) :)

Maria

Re: Re: please ?? AKL photos anyone?

Originally posted by Tramp

there is a wood frame around the bed that I guarantee you will kick with your shins.

OUCH!!
He warned you.....
LOL! :lol: ;)

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Hey tramp, would the women in the picture be "lady?"

and because I asked eveyone to post a picture every time you post, here is mine. Another poly pict.

Attachments

• polystream.jpg
    polystream.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 206

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Nice pict Tramp. I love ones of the castle and Mickey and Walt. I take a different one every year and never get bored of them!

Diseny freak, aren't those email pictures fun. We sent out about 8 every trip. I think our friends are getting sick of them!

This one was taken at the Poly right after we checked in. Our daughter was 8/12 months at the time. (she turns 1 at the end of this month!) You can't get much of a veiw of the room, but the look on her face is worth it. (Sorry I am such a proud mom!)

Attachments

• annapoly.jpg
    annapoly.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 185

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Tramp, those are some great pictures. I really like the Y&B. I swear it looks just like the view we had when we stayed there in Feb of 2001. Are those with a digital or flim camera? If flim, what speed did you use?

Here's one of the Christmas parade.

Attachments

• duckparde.jpg
    duckparde.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 167

wishiwere@wdw

This is a pic of how hard it was raining when we arrived in August of 2000 at the wonderful Dixie Landings Resort. We love this place but our arrival was a disaster. The first room was a smoking room and smelled as such. Bell services promptly picked up new keys and moved us to a new room. All was well until we realized the AC was broken. They claimed they could have it fixed that day but it was hot, humid, and raining and I felt we should have working AC now. Well, the front desk said they were too busy and if we wanted to move at that moment, I would have to pick up the keys. I was furious (and soaked). To top it off, we awakened the following moring with the sound of roofers over our head at 7:00. They aparantly put us in the wrong wing! Well, one more move and they got it right. Anyway, I wrote a letter when we returned home and to my surprise :D , somebody called my house a week later and offered us 50% back on the hotel. Gotta luv disney's customer relations. We didn't spend too much time there anyway so it didn't ruin our trip.

tinkrbel

all these pictures are wonderful

Its so great looking at everyone else's pictures ..your all invited to my house to watch WDW home videos !!! Do we ever get enough disney?
this is one of my granddaughters taken when it was still Mickey's Starland

Attachments

• mstarl.jpg
    mstarl.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 115

TURKEY

American Vybe is still there. They only perform on certain days of the week. Check your guidemap for show times. They can be found in the American Adventure.

Attachments

• american vybe 12.jpg
    american vybe 12.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 117

TURKEY

American Vybe alternates with The Voices of Liberty seen here with one of my managers who was transfering to a higher position in Epcot in the kitchen area of Liberty Inn.

Attachments

• alf and voices of liberty2 .jpg
    alf and voices of liberty2 .jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 119

CDavid

I'm fairly new to posting here, but I'm really enjoying all the pictures! They are all fantastic (some really good photographers out there, too).

Of course, the only problem is this makes me even more homesick for the "world".

:dazzle:

Hoping my own attachment works...

Attachments

• img02a.jpg
    img02a.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 129

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Here is something you dont see a lot. This was taken from the top of the Contemporary's observation deck.

Attachments

• dscf0030.jpg
    dscf0030.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 95

sillyspook13

Currently working on a better version.....
Waited about 20 minutes to get this right.....
This monorail is the nasty green-colored one.....
Better version has monorail lime!!!!

Attachments

• moneyshot.jpg
    moneyshot.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 93

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom