Pictures of Ride/Attraction Posters??

jcat2312

Original Poster
About a month ago, I ran across a site that had pictures of all of the ride/attraction posters from Walt Disney World. I saved 1 to my desktop, but I didn't write down the website. Does anyone have pictures of these posters? The posters, themselves, are located in Magic Kingdom in the Train Station(I think).

Thanks

I have about 60 or so that I have gathered fromall over the net, But I don't know if I'm allowed to post them here. Does anyone know?

If not I could email some to you.

Mr Smee

Where can I find a good site to purchase ride posters? I have a few from Downtown Disney but I am always looking for more.

wdwfanatic2004,
I was wondering if you could e-mail the images too. would greatly appreciate it. I have also picked up some attraction posters on e-bay. they are pretty nice.
nowisthetime.

figmentfan

I started collecting WDW attraction poster couple of years ago. Now they are discontinued at WDW. I got: Pirates, Splash, Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Snow White, Tea Cups, Tomorrowland, Walt Disney World Railroad, old Monorail poster, and an old 20K Under the Sea.

maxime29

Premium Member
The Art on Demand kiosks around Disney sell the posters as well. I got the Tomorrowland poster printed (forget the size, but it was large), and it looked beautiful. I got a custom frame for it from Michaels and it looks even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom