Pictures of Disney food?

sydsmom1997

Original Poster
I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I did a search and did not find what I was looking for. I am hoping to find some photos of some of the food at Disney. I have read all the menus, but was curious about the actual presentation of some of the dishes. If anyone knows where I might find some photos, I would appreciate it very much. :wave:

lawyergirl77

Many people post photographs of their meals with their dining reviews on the DIS boards. Here is a link to the dining review section of the board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127
There's a way better thread than that one for food pics over at the Dis, but I ain't posting a link to the Dis on this board... :lookaroun

To the OP - what restaurants are you looking for? I took food pics at every meal this trip, which means I have pics of the following restaurants: Boma (breakkie), Biergarten, Whispering Canyon Café, Crystal Palace (Breakkie and lunch), Raglan Road, Kona Café, Liberty Tree Tavern, Chef Mickey's (breakkie), Earl of Sandwich, ESPN Club, Rose & Crown, Columbia Harbor House, Le Celllier, Marrakesh, Alfredo's, Jiko, Nine Dragons and the California Grill... (we were there for 12 nights!!! :slurp: )

If you look up one of the more recent Boma threads, you'll see that I have already posted the entire dinner buffet line at Boma, in order, in another thread...

sydsmom1997

Original Poster
I am most interested in LeCellier, San Angel Inn, and Coral Reef. I've seen a few photos, but am new to the board and not quite sure how to find everything yet. Thanks to all for your suggestions. :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I am most interested in LeCellier, San Angel Inn, and Coral Reef. I've seen a few photos, but am new to the board and not quite sure how to find everything yet. Thanks to all for your suggestions. :wave:

A word about San Angel Inn....if you are going to go thinking you are going to have authentic Mexican food, you will be suprised at what authentic Mexican food is. If you like what is commonly referred to as Tex-Mex...you may not like San Angel Inn.

sydsmom1997

Original Poster
I like authentic Mexican food, but learned the hard way not to ask for anything hot!!:fork: My SIL loves authentic Mexican food as well, and has been dying to try San Angel. We have ADR's in 2 1/2 weeks!! Thanks for all your advice. :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I like authentic Mexican food, but learned the hard way not to ask for anything hot!!:fork: My SIL loves authentic Mexican food as well, and has been dying to try San Angel. We have ADR's in 2 1/2 weeks!! Thanks for all your advice. :wave:

Great! We were suprised our first visit, but got used to it. On the same note, I could not tell you if I was eating authentic Mexican food or not, so you may find that its not very authentic. Its just different than what I am used to.

The atmosphere is what makes it a great experience. The volcano going off in the background. The roar of the (mountain lion, puma, jaquar?) in the background. The outdoor setting, inside. By far my favorite overall atmosphere.

wdwishes2005

DisneyJan06108.jpg

DisneyJan06122.jpg

DisneyJan06162.jpg

DisneyJan06204.jpg

DisneyJan06207.jpg

DisneyJan06222.jpg

DisneyJan06251.jpg

DisneyJan06248.jpg

DisneyJan06277.jpg

DisneyJan06518.jpg

MissM

wdwishes2005 - you might want to see if your camera has a "macro" function on it. It'll help you get in-focus close up shots. I don't mean this as an insult, just a honest attempt to help. Some cameras are better at macro then others. Look for the little icon that looks like a tulip. This article might help also. There's nothing worse then taking the shot, it looks fine on your lcd and realizing later it wasn't focused properly! D'oh!

Thanks for sharing though. :)
-m

wdwishes2005

Yeah. It's a 60 dollar camera so it doesn't take that many good pictures. About 50% are focused wrong and there is no focus adjustments. thanks for the help though.

MissM

Yeah. It's a 60 dollar camera so it doesn't take that many good pictures. About 50% are focused wrong and there is no focus adjustments. thanks for the help though.
My old camera had a macro function but I think it wasn't actually a real button. I think it was just for show. Didn't matter what I did, I couldn't get the darn thing to ever focus. Very frustrating. :brick: My new(er) one is waaaay better. Which is significantly helpful since I need to take close-ups of my jewelry for my online business.

Sorry you have such problems. I understand the frustration.
-m

lawyergirl77

Well, I couldn't just let the people over at the OTHER board drool over my vacation food pics, so here they are! Enjoy!! :sohappy: :slurp:

HDDR (we were so hungry that I only remembered to take pics of the cornbread and salad! Sorry!!! :guilty: )

DSCN2311.jpg

Breakfast at Boma (our plates):

DSCN2313.jpg

DSCN2312.jpg

Beer and wine flight at Biergarten (I'm the lush who drank her wine before taking a picture... The samples were AMAZING and I normally don't like white wine!)
DSCN2398.jpg

Biergarten buffet:
DSCN2399.jpg

DSCN2400.jpg

DSCN2400.jpg

DSCN2402.jpg

Continued in next post!!

lawyergirl77

Biergarten continued:

DSCN2403.jpg

DSCN2404.jpg

DSCN2405.jpg

Earl of Sandwich: DH and I split a Chicken Florentine and Caprese salad (yummo!):

DSCN2417.jpg

Whispering Canyon Café (still plenty loud and tasty, but it has definitely been toned down...)

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2424.jpg

(Yup, that's DH colouring next to his strawberry shake!)
DSCN2425.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

Next post: Crystal Palace breakkie!!

lawyergirl77

Raglan Road - one of our favourites of the trip. It is now a "must do" for us!!!

Dalkey Duo - breaded and fried cocktail sausages!!! (totally healthy... really...*cough*)
DSCN2463.jpg

DH's meal - Serious Sirloin Steak. He gave me a bite of the potatoes, but refused to share the steak!!! :rotfl2:
DSCN2464.jpg

My meal - Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie. HUGE - the pics don't do it justice! Couldn't finish it... :guilty: So good!!
DSCN2465.jpg

DH's dessert - Raspberry Riot. New on the menu - the big blob in the middle is vanilla ice cream and it's drizzled in white chocolate. No. Not kidding. *drool*
DSCN2467.jpg

Okay, and this was my dessert - Ger's bread and butter pudding.
OH. MY. GOD. That's all I can say. Doesn't look like much, but I was practically in tears about the fact that I couldn't finish it.
DSCN2469.jpg

Finally, ladies and gentlemen, I give you - A REAL CUP OF COFFEE THAT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE SWAMP IN DISNEY WORLD!!! :lmao:
DSCN2466.jpg

lawyergirl77

Kona Café - press pot of coffee and cranberry juice (DH loathes coffee - freak!)
DSCN2474.jpg

Kona Café - side order of fruit (Tonga Toast has fewer calories that way.. :rotfl: )
DSCN2475.jpg

Tonga Toast with bacon - outside (This was sooooooooo good! First time having Tonga Toast and I may have started an addiction!!)
DSCN2477.jpg

Tonga Toast - inside
DSCN2478.jpg

Big Kahuna Breakkie
DSCN2476.jpg

Columbia Harbour House - Hummus and Broccoli Slaw sandwich (YUM!!)
DSCN2479.jpg

Columbia Harbour House - Tuna sandwich with a side of carrots (DH only grudgingly gave me a bite - it was REALLY good!!)
DSCN2481.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom