Pictures in the same spot as they grow.....

matt clark

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone else did this type of thing?
I really enjoy it. He wasnt super cooperative in the last shot at mickeys not so scary lol.
Was sad to see the desk/chair had changed too.

16406767_2062349643992029_5326143825269981680_n.jpg
16406944_2062349887325338_7974658141558296621_n.jpg
16403430_2062349917325335_4818581341635266130_o.jpg

JIMINYCR

Our DS has always been a Goofy fan, so weve taken photos of our DS through the years sitting on the Goofy bench in MK. We missed one year because the bench had been moved out during one of our trips.
th

matt clark

Original Poster
lol and yes.... this location gives me a little something to look forward to when the line is long on pirates.

Goofyernmost

So except for the first post, all we have gotten is words and no pictures. I would put some in, but, I don't have any in the parks. I do have a few pictures of part of the family in front of the 'Welcome to So. Carolina' sign where we always stopped on the way down to Florida. Problem is, I don't know where they are at the moment. I'll have to look for them.

MMDVC

A great place to do this would be in Downtown Disney (not DS) . Winnie the Pooh is sitting on a log with room for children to sit next to. My daughter started this tradition when she was pregnant sitting next to Pooh with his rumbly in his tummly

I am Timmy

We did this every year at Christmas time with the Osborne Lights. Not so much of a tradition anymore.
We do it every year in various places. The Christmas scene in back of the Christmas Store in Disney Springs, one of the backdrops in the Majarajah jungle trek in AK (and a pic with Ms. Devine if we can find her), pulling the sword from the stone in MK ( DS 24, DS 21 - yes I still make them do it for a pic), to name a few! I know that's a lot, but pics are my souvenirs.

I am Timmy

So except for the first post, all we have gotten is words and no pictures. I would put some in, but, I don't have any in the parks. I do have a few pictures of part of the family in front of the 'Welcome to So. Carolina' sign where we always stopped on the way down to Florida. Problem is, I don't know where they are at the moment. I'll have to look for them.
Yeah, since my "kids" are adults, they have banned me from putting pics of them online without their express permission. Oh, how I would love to! But, it would probably get to be an outrageous amount of pics, anyway. But I do wish.

Goofyernmost

Yeah, since my "kids" are adults, they have banned me from putting pics of them online without their express permission. Oh, how I would love to! But, it would probably get to be an outrageous amount of pics, anyway. But I do wish.
Yea, my kids mentioned that to me as well. Tough, I'm the dad I will make the decisions and will until I die. They never could explain to me what the problem was anyway. Had they, I might have said OK, but, without a solid, logical, non-paranoid reason... they will get posted. No one knows their full names, where they live or where to find them, so, I will worry about things worth worrying about.
The only concern I might have is that they will be the ones to decide on my nursing home, but, considering the way I have taken care of myself over the years, I highly doubt that I will get that far.

Oddysey

My wife and I have photos of my daughter in the stocks (near liberty square in MK) every single year in October since she was born (now she is 5). To this point my wife has always had to pick her up for the photo since her feet do not reach the box. We will continue this tradition for as long as our daughter will allow us. I will get around to posting them sometime.

cursivesailor

My husbands family had pictures of him standing next to the main street cigar shop indian dating all the way back to the mid 80's but they were all lost during hurricane katrina. We still take one of him there every trip, but its not that same :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom