Pictures From Past Disneyana Conventions?

shoppingnut

I've never been to one of the conventions, but have always wanted to go too. That flag sounds totally awesome. I have one of the 25th anniversary flags that were hanging on the lamp posts that I bought on ebay.

However, one of the coolest things I ever encountered was way before the ebay craze, I was in MGM studios by the backlot area and on the street which now has the SF skyline view they had all these booths set up selling off all sorts of old merchandise and park signs. I bought a white lucite Mickey's Birthdayland sign that was hanging on a pole which is now Toon Town for $20 and a MK 15th anniversary foam core sign for $15. This was way before disney became hip to the idea that they could sell this stuff for big bucks to the conventionears.

Icekid84

Original Poster
Wow, makes me wish I could have got in on that action hehe. yeah money money money is how it is now. My dad also got some great Lampost signs... err there put up in a box right now since we are still remodeling our house. But there were 4 I think. :)

Yeah It seems Disneyana Convention pictures are a rare thing, I guess people are way to in the hustle bustle to stop and take pictures ( if those things are how I hear they are)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom