Pics of ABC Christmas Parade Taping

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us!

I also forget the name of the actress from The George Lopez Show, she plays his wife. Oh well, maybe you can Google her. :)

Gucci65

Thanks for sharing those cool pictures. I avoided MK that weekend because of the taping (thought it would be REALLY crowded).

bucklmd

And all these years I actually thought it was live from MK on Christmas. That's kind of disappointing. Oh well. They fooled me. Does anyone happen to know what time it airs? I am in the central time zone, so if you know, I would appreciate it! Thanks for the pics!

Atta83

You said you are in central, i am in central as well and by the looks of my tv guide it has it showing at 12 noon till 2 p.m. I cant wait. :D

winterparkbaby

i believe her name is constance marie.

i was there that day as well, for what is considered a slow weekend it was really crowded. i thought it would be a ghost town but far from it.

Figment1986

It was crowded.... I have pics but are already being used by someone else....

(I was next to the plaza resturaunt... in a "legal" area for standing and taking photos.... some video too..)

Ringo8n24

Great pics of John Stamos! I really like the one where he is looking directly in the camera. He seems very down-to-earth to be walking so casually like that down the street.

ct00000

Original Poster
The only time that the celebrities walked the route was after the filming was over. I think they did that to "give a little something" to all of us who were taking orders from the director over the PA. I think that all of the celebrities in that segment of the parade walked to the end for pictures near the tree.

John Stamos was SUPER nice and posed for pics with anyone and everyone who wanted one. I really think it made the other celebs a little jealous (they weren't getting that much attention)

It was very cold and a little wet that day too, but we really had great time anyway. The parade airs 1 pm EST Sat (2 hours long).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom