pics inside the castle

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thanks Martin and ogryn. :wave:

That's an amazing video !!

I really like the Dragon's Den , that's too cool.(I'm jealous)

I bet it scares the stuffing out of some kids though. :lol:

And "It's a Small World" sung in French makes it seem a little less.....well....annoying !:lol:

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
WOW! The insides of that castle are incredible. I think WDW's is better from the outside, but inside, Paris has it BEAT! :D

Nala_84

Hey, that's a great video! I love the Castle at night, I've never seen in before in the dark...

I've been four times to the Castle, so I know it anyways ;)! How do the castles in the American Disney Parks look like? "Our" Castle, "Le chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant" (in German: "Dornröschenschloss") is really pretty and nearer to castles of fairy tales, "your" castles do more look like real European old castles, I guess ;)!

Do you also have the dragon and the christmas shop in there? Or what is there instead? :)

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
Well, we sadly don't have a dragon in WDW (if we do, i've never seen it) and the most it has through the entrance is stain glass windows of Cinderella. We also have a shop but I don't recall what's in it. I've never seen anything else in the castle, though I know there's a resturant in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom