Pics from Lights, Motors, Action

BonzoAPD

Very nice pics Merlin. I have a bunch of pics I took when I was down there last week that I'll have to post. It sure was a great show. :D

Mission: SPACE

Which show time was this? I was there all day. For the first show, I was on the bottom right side of the stadium (that's on the right if you were looking at the stage), in the back by the elevators during the second, and out front at the the entrance to the queue for the last show!

Merlin

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Mission: SPACE said:
Which show time was this? I was there all day. For the first show, I was on the bottom right side of the stadium (that's on the right if you were looking at the stage), in the back by the elevators during the second, and out front at the the entrance to the queue for the last show!

This was the 3:55pm showing. I was in the right hand section of the seating area, about halfway up.

Merlin

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Mission: SPACE said:
After looking at all your pictures, I'm going to guess this is the 3:55 show... that looks like Kirsten doing burning man.

Correct! Good eye!

I noticed from your signature that you were on the opening crew. Do you still work this attraction?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom