Picky Eater

mikegdis

Original Poster
Good afternoon everyone, I am booking my 60 day dining. There are lots of great choices but one of my kids will not each much and usually when we go out, its just french fries. So I look at all the menus and none of them seem to have ff listed as a side. I can not believe that every single table service I looked at doesn't serve fries 😂 . Is there a way to see if they do indeed have fries?

Edit: I know there are lots of quick service places that serve fries but I was looking more at places that are a little different. I don't like eating "Classic American Cuisine" ala burger and steak.

Eric Graham

Not sure how old your kids are, but the Crystal Palace would be a fun lunch/dinner reservation with Winnie the Pooh and Friends. How fun! And they can dance with the characters also. We took my nephew/niece there years ago when they were kids and they had a blast! Even more so for me because I'm a big Pooh fan!

JIMINYCR

Thank the healthy choices people who convinced Dis to replace them with grapes, apple slices, and fruit choices. Stepping up to TS dining limits you more than at QS spots. There are multiple sites that display menus for WDW dining so if you dont see them listed as a choiceyou could possibly talk to your server and see if theres any way they could help you. Sometimes asking nicely can get you somewhere.

mikegdis

Original Poster
Not sure how old your kids are, but the Crystal Palace would be a fun lunch/dinner reservation with Winnie the Pooh and Friends. How fun! And they can dance with the characters also. We took my nephew/niece there years ago when they were kids and they had a blast! Even more so for me because I'm a big Pooh fan!
My girls love Pooh, this might work.

mikegdis

Original Poster
Thank the healthy choices people who convinced Dis to replace them with grapes, apple slices, and fruit choices. Stepping up to TS dining limits you more than at QS spots. There are multiple sites that display menus for WDW dining so if you dont see them listed as a choiceyou could possibly talk to your server and see if theres any way they could help you. Sometimes asking nicely can get you somewhere.
I see what you are saying but since I am booking so far out, I don't want to take a chance, book it, then there not fries. 🍟

Eric Graham

My girls love Pooh, this might work.
May be kind of fun also, just a recommendation, to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween in the fall. Pooh Bear and friends are sometimes there and also there are a lot of fun characters that are not usually out in the daytime to interact with your children. They hand out a lot of candy during the event and it is so much fun. We also did this with my nephew and niece also when they were a lot younger. Have fun at Disney!

JIMINYCR

I see what you are saying but since I am booking so far out, I don't want to take a chance, book it, then there not fries. 🍟
Then you are out of luck and will have to do all your meals at counter service spots. The menus list what’s available and none of them have fries a choice. We’ve been there with a picky eater and know how difficult it is when on vacation.

NelleBelle

I’d recommend doing a grocery order and bring whatever it is your picky eater WILL eat to the parks. Unless you’re saying all your child eats at home is 100% fries?? Otherwise you’ll have to to just stick with QS. Disney has been over the last several years been trying to add healthier options, especially with their kids meals. You generally will have to sub in fries in lieu of the fruit. Tough spot to be in. My child when younger was the exact opposite and absolutely refused fries, PBJ, and was vegetarian. We brought foods he ate at home and he lived off mac n cheese at the parks. Good luck on your trip!😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom