Pick one - Sunday Oct 18 or Tues Oct 20 for MNSSHP

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
You guys are the best and I know I will get some great answers. For the past four visits all of my family's trips have been at Christmas time (we are going this June:) This October we will be going with another family of four and their in-laws (total 10). The other family has been to Disney one time (stayed Off property), with his parents, and her parents have never been and want to go in October. So I am planning most of the trip for everyone, which I am very capable of doing:)

However, one detail I can't decide on: which one of two nights should we go to MNSSHP (a first for EVERYONE.) With it being a weekend and still a few parties away from Halloween, I would suspect that Sunday and Tuesday would not have a lot of locals at either party. So, from your past experience, what would you choose and, if possible, why?

I am thinking of going as someone (don't know who yet) from Back To The Future when they go to October 21, 2015 :)

Thank you everyone in advance for your answers.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Weekends are always busier at the parties so that is why I voted Tues 10/20. That might be the date I pick too! I will be there from 10/13-10/25. :)

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I'm going a few weeks before you, but I picked the Tuesday night of my week. I had read on the touring plans blog that Tuesdays are historically the least crowded night of the week for the parties. Having never been, I can't say for sure if that's the case, but it seems to make sense that weekdays would be the least crowded.

Upvote 0

CJLove79

Me and my girl are going to Disney World from Oct 16th-24th and we decided to go to MNSSHP on Oct 22nd because its on a weekday and she hates huge crowds. So most definitely, I'd strongly recommend going on the 20th, shoot, the crowds should be even smaller on a Tuesday since its the beginning of the week. :)

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Another vote for the Tuesday party - that's the night I've usually attended the party. However, this year, my daughter's fiance really wants to do the party on October 31st, so we will be attending the night that will rival New Year's Eve in attendance, I bet, since Halloween is on a Saturday.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I voted Sunday. Only because we did a Sunday night MVMCP in mid Nov last year and the park felt like a ghost town after the parade and fireworks! It was AMAZING!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom