PI Goes Black... Earlier Than Expected...

al5957

Original Poster
I am currently or was down at PI. All of a sudden everything goes black... no power. Its all down all of PI west side everything. They are not letting anyone in and are already handing out comps to EVERYONE.

Stay tuned...

From a CM "Evidently someone didnt get the memo that it was next week" LOL

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
I am currently or was down at PI. All of a sudden everything goes black... no power. Its all down all of PI west side everything. They are not letting anyone in and are already handing out comps to EVERYONE.

Stay tuned...

From a CM "Evidently someone didnt get the memo that it was next week" LOL

Just PI or the entire Downtown Disney complex (West Side, PI, Disney Marketplace)? If it was all of it, then I might think it was just old fashioned power failure...

al5957

Original Poster
Just PI or the entire Downtown Disney complex (West Side, PI, Disney Marketplace)? If it was all of it, then I might think it was just old fashioned power failure...

Marketplace is up... we were told that it was a "technical problem". He said that he has worked there for 7 years and hasnt seen this happen before. West side is up also.

ofquietstars

Yeah, Mickey pulled the plug on PI a week early.

2867091692_77dbc84571.jpg

Word is someone hit a transformer in the parking lot. All of PI was out. AMC was out. Parking lot was out.

OliveMcFly

Power was out at PI except string lights above the island. AMC was out and also the Planet Hollywood store. Driving in about 9:20 the stop lights at Cirque and Planet Hollywood were completely out but we continued to the Planet Hollywood side of PI anyways. Power went back on about 10 and they let us back in at 10:30. Everything was cool the rest of the night.

OliveMcFly

HaHa, never thought of it like that. It seemed strange that some lights were on and others off but atleast we had 2 1/2 hours at A Club. They could have completely kicked us out and just shut down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom