Photosynth

MrBug

Original Poster
A photosynth of the day thread sounds awesome! I nominate Mr Bug!
I've tossed a contribution in to Pic of the Day thread once in a while - a quick glance will show I probably won't be doing much synthing ... :lookaroun ;)
Thanks for the link - that's what I was hoping to see!

bali

:lol:

I'd love to try the whole synth thing. I wonder if you just upload a bunch of pics and it finds the common factors to link together?? No clue :shrug:. But I can't wait til my upcoming (Sept) trip so I can try my hand at it...

RAXIP

I remember stumbling upon Photosynth months ago. I'd love to make a Disney World Photosynth. To bad my CP is over. I'll have to make a bunch next summer. In the meantime maybe I'll do some Disney merchandise Photosynths (like this wall-e one).

For those of you wanting to create a Photosynth, Microsoft has made the Photosynth Photography Guide to help you create the best possible Photosynth.

bali

I remember stumbling upon Photosynth months ago. I'd love to make a Disney World Photosynth. To bad my CP is over. I'll have to make a bunch next summer. In the meantime maybe I'll do some Disney merchandise Photosynths (like this wall-e one).

For those of you wanting to create a Photosynth, Microsoft has made the Photosynth Photography Guide to help you create the best possible Photosynth.

Thanks for that link. I'll use the tips on my trip. I'm totally getting into this now; 'gonna put together a bunch of AKL in September. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom