PHOTOS - Town Square Theater soft opening including Mickey meet and greet

coolmark18

Cool photos. Ive got 4comments/questions.

1) In the photos it shows Mickey and Minnie - will the two always be there?

2) Theres mental queuing ropes, whats the maximum the wait is going to get? How many can they hold?

3) How many 'rooms' are there with Mickey? I think Toontown had 3?

4) I think its cute in the day of LEDS and LCDs screens, the wait times are the cool flip boards.

Mark

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I love all the detail that they have put in the room with the Mickey M&G. Great little details that will add something for us longtime fans.

Is it confirmed that the Princess M&G will have Fastpass? As a father with 2 daughters, this is a very important detail to me :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Cool photos. Ive got 4comments/questions.

1) In the photos it shows Mickey and Minnie - will the two always be there?

2) Theres mental queuing ropes, whats the maximum the wait is going to get? How many can they hold?

3) How many 'rooms' are there with Mickey? I think Toontown had 3?

4) I think its cute in the day of LEDS and LCDs screens, the wait times are the cool flip boards.

Mark

1. Typically it will be both Mickey and Minnie, but not guaranteed to have Minnie available - she's a busy girl.

2. The queue area looks huge, it's going to hold hundreds.

4. Yep they look great! and have spaces for 3 digit wait times LOL

Is it the normal Character heads or have they implemented the new talking heads? Just wondering, since this would have been the perfect opportunity to roll out the test they did last year in Disneyland.

JafarMaleficent

Steve, by any chance is it the talking Mickey?

It didn't look like it in the pictures. I can't wIt to see this soon I might actully wait for Mickey at MK lol.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is it the normal Character heads or have they implemented the new talking heads? Just wondering, since this would have been the perfect opportunity to roll out the test they did last year in Disneyland.

No talking heads - it's not ready for prime time yet.

Jerm

That queue scares me!!!! But it does look amazing! I love the Mad hatter ref under the magic hat and did I see a drawing of Oswald on the cork board?

If anything is to be said in a not positive light, do we really need another store selling the same stuff you can get in every other store on Main Street????

Thank you for the great photos and videos of a great new addition to the MK!

ryanduggers

It looks pretty much as I expected, which is good.

I think the rabbit ears are a nice touch, and the posters (tv screens) are cool too.

I thought the preshow might be more like the preshow at GMR.

All in all, good job Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom