PHOTOS - Temporary store to open during a major update to World of Disney at Disney Springs

Next Big Thing

I think the new World of Disney is very overwhelming and makes it a lot harder to find things rather than its prior iteration.
I was in the store the other night and I agree in part, but what it really makes hard to find is your group/family if you are separated at a point. I know they ripped down the walls to try and make that less of a problem, but now I can't text/call someone and say i'm in the Men's area or whatever. The whole store meshes together.

I found this out when trying to find my family after going to the bathroom the other night. Trying to describe where I was to them was next to impossible as there's no "landmarks" within the store to go by anymore.

aladdin2007

I actually feel kinda bad for the cast in the store, some are definitely stressed and over worked. I dont know how they do it, it would be the last place on property I would want to have to work at,,, or shop in for that matter. The majority of it can be found in other easier/nicer locations anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom