PHOTOS - Take a complete photo tour around the 2013 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Genie of the Lamp

That Shrimp n grits dish at Florida Fresh Kiosk, dole whip at Pineapple Kiosk, Rocky Road Brownie Mousse at Smokehouse Kiosk, Lasagna Primavera at the Primavera Kitchen Kiosk, Every dish at Bauernmarkt (esp. the Bread Pudding) are my must haves if I were there. Especially the bread pudding. Gotta love these festivals. This is one of the many reasons why EPCOT is my favorite park.:)

O, and @tissandtully, Welcome to WDWMAGIC!:)

Roy Teague

Great Photos! Wish I was going my usual time this year!
2a3.jpg

tissandtully

That Shrimp n grits dish at Florida Fresh Kiosk, dole whip at Pineapple Kiosk, Rocky Road Brownie Mousse at Smokehouse Kiosk, Lasagna Primavera at the Primavera Kitchen Kiosk, Every dish at Bauernmarkt (esp. the Bread Pudding) are my must haves if I were there. Especially the bread pudding. Gotta love these festivals. This is one of the many reasons why EPCOT is my favorite park.:)

Thanks! Have been lurking for a while, looking forward to some lively conversations and witty banter.

71jason

Had a couple of these last night. Really enjoyed the Dole Whip--the rum is poured over it, not mixed in, but the vanilla notes in it added a lot to the pineapple, while the "ice-creaminess" did a lot to cut down the bite of the rum. Will be having many more of these as soon as the weather warms up. Skip the pineapple upside down cake, tho, was on the dry side.

Had the savory bread pudding. Odd, but very good. Almost like a large block of stuffing smothered in mushrooms and peas--this is intended as a compliment. Portion was relatively huge, and (like a lot of things I saw) price seemed about a $1 or so less than I'd expect to pay during Food & Wine. The lower prices were a pleasant surprise.

Star of the event was the spring pancake in China--basically a Chinese taco, but it was amazing, nice mix of chicken and hot sauce with crunchy noodles. Definitely try this one if you get a chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom