Photos of This, Our Spaceship Earth

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Spaceship Earth is not only one of my favorite attractions at Walt Disney World (even with the current lousy ending), but also one of my favorite things to photograph. Here are some of my favorite shots that I have taken of the attraction.

This, Our Spaceship Earth by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Like A Grand And Miraculous Spaceship... by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Walt Disney World - EPCOT Center - SpaceShip Earth Welcomes You by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

The Dawn of a New Disney Era by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

EPCOT Center - SpaceShip Earth Fountain (Night) by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

EPCOT Center - SpaceShip Earth Fountain (Day) by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Click on any of the photos and press “L” to view it large.

Share some of your favorites!

Mansion Butler

The other day in my Language, Texts and Technology class, the professor had us split in to groups to talk about the history of our alphabet based on what we knew (before that week's reading). And my group was the only one that knew to thank the Phoenicians. And only because I've ridden SSE.

So. . . some good has come of the new spiel. Honestly, I don't think I paid attention enough to Jeremy Irons to specifically remember that the Phoenicians invented the alphabet, I only remember because Dame Judy Dench dumbed things down for me. Maybe I should get over the new spiel. And if I can get over the new spiel, I can just ignore the ending and call the top the end of the ride. That would be a good ride, right?

Anyway, as always, beautiful pictures, Tom.

Mansion Butler

Not a gifted photographer, but sharing anyway.
4522_602775685803_27216850_36209952_4271854_n.jpg

wolf359

I never tire of your photos, or photos of Spaceship Earth. Nice work!

#1 and #4 are especially awesome. Thanks for sharing!

plaz10

Great pics, Tom! Spaceship Earth is my favorite ride in my favorite park. I can't get enough of that big, beautiful geosphere!

majorrfb

Unbelievable pic's

Tom, your pictures of SSE are unbelievable. The sheer beauty of your shots
is beyond expectations. You are truly gifted. Thanks:sohappy:

LongballMG

Tom

I've had my current computer for 3 years and never found a suitable image to change it from the default background.

The first image you shared is MOST suitable... most suitable indeed.

Thank you for sharing these excellent photos.

forevermickey

Tom, thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning, your pictures always make me feel like I'm right there, I always check your flicker page for your newly posted "photo of the day", thanks again:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom