Photos of the new bone yard props

Skip

Ooo, very cool! Finally something new to look at on the Backlot Tour... I'll have to look for these on my trip this week. Thanks for the photos!

-Skip

uklad79

Hopefully they will now turn their attention to the rubbish watertank and then reopen the indoor walk through with and add loads of props to look at.

PKD

I saw these two weeks ago when we rode the shuttles. I hadn't been on the attraction in over 5 years so didn't know they were new. I took several pics.

I do have to say that our driver mentioned the new Stunt show at least 15 times. We started counting once we past the costume shop. I guess that is all they have to talk about now a days! :(

RSoxNo1

It's nice to see new things back there, but realistically this needs to be completely redone, or removed entirely.

JLW11Hi

It's nice to see new things back there, but realistically this needs to be completely redone, or removed entirely.

Yeah, three new props isn't going to do it. When was the last time any new props were added to the tour? Seems kind of random to just suddenly have these very few random props show up.

sillykid

Was there in early Feb and saw the DMC props as well. It's just to bad that they made this tour so short. I know that there was no need for a working studio, but they could have made it work. we went years ago and took the tour through the stages and where invited back to be audience for Wheel of Fortune. Talk shows and game shows travel all the time, and even to fill the studios with abc shows that travel would have been great. Oh well. We settle for the back side of leaky CCanyon. This is not a hate post, I love MGM as a whole.

~Tinkerbell~

I saw the POTC Dead Man's Chest bone cages when I was there in August! The tour guide pointed them out and told us what the third film is called too... That was ages ago! Have they been there all that time? :veryconfu

goofntink

The bone cages were at WDW when we did the refurb on Pirates. Those things have been moved around for quite awhile.Glad they finally decided where to put them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom