PHOTOS - New People Mover and Monorail T-Shirts at Mouse Gear

bennyw01

If there was anyway of getting these to the UK im on them! if not I hope there still there next August! unless any kind Floridians fancy picking them up and posting them for me :p

PeoplemoverTTA

It's funny that WDW has finally created their own Peoplemover shirt. I have had one for several years that was made by WDW Virtual Visit. It was actually really similar in design, and also had the "Paging Mr. Morrow" line on it.

Whenever I've worn the shirt in the parks, I have received numerous compliments from other guests and even cast members (I got a shout out from the dance party DJ in Tomorrowland back on the 40th Anniversary, lol, my moment of glory :lol:).

Too bad I won't be back in WDW for awhile...I would really like to pick up the new one!

MissM

Both are also available in the Emporium. Love bought the Highway In the Sky one on Saturday from there. :D

earldw28

Love the Peoplemover shirt! The Monorail shirt is not bad, maybe a little cheesy and definitely could be a different color. Hope I can pick up a Peoplemover tee in February when I go down.

Thomas morrow

Saw the people mover shirt on here a week or so ago and had friends there (Thanks Frannie) and they brought me one back its great. They also brought me a box of candy with a monorail on it and it says "Porfavor,mantengase alejado de mi chocolate" are these new or did I just miss them when we were there in september

Est1971

Will definitely be buying the monorail one this week!!! I love the Disney monorail!!!! Even took pictures with the monorail and my groomsmen at the Grand Floridian station!!!! Not to mention with the bride at the wedding pavilion waiting for it to pass by...lol...awesome day!!! So stoked they came out with a new shirt!!!!

Brer Domer

They also brought me a box of candy with a monorail on it and it says "Porfavor,mantengase alejado de mi chocolate" are these new or did I just miss them when we were there in september

Yes they've had these themed candies there for awhile. I believe I first remember seeing them in earlyy 2011, but I could be wrong on that. They were definitely there when I was in WDW this summer.

meekoman

Saw the people mover shirt on here a week or so ago and had friends there (Thanks Frannie) and they brought me one back its great. They also brought me a box of candy with a monorail on it and it says "Porfavor,mantengase alejado de mi chocolate" are these new or did I just miss them when we were there in september

I have a box of those chocolates too.

TTATraveler

Cute, but they look like they are those oversized T's that hang on you like a dress.

The Peoplemover shirt is made of the thinner shirt material. It is not as thin as the really thin shirts, but still thin enough to look like it will shrink and come out of the washer looking like a rag. It's too bad, because I like the design.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

puntagordabob

I saw these at the World of Disney last month at WDW...... was almost going to snag the monorail shirt but dang it the color is hooooorible for me as I would manage to ruin it! If it had been black though it would have been here in my closet! :)

I happened to be talking to a manager and she told me these are a Test offering..... felt really crappy that I couldnt feel comfortable with the monorail shirt color but I still had to pass

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom