PHOTOS - New meet and greet area under construction at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Biff215

So is someone replacing Minnie at her Disney Junior meet and greet?
That's only dinner, and they just recently announced a yearlong rotating themed character meal featuring Minnie, so I doubt it.

Not replacing Manny with Miles is a huge missed opportunity in my opinion, but that's something else entirely.

wdrive

That's only dinner, and they just recently announced a yearlong rotating themed character meal featuring Minnie, so I doubt it.

Not replacing Manny with Miles is a huge missed opportunity in my opinion, but that's something else entirely.

They mean the meet and greet outside the Disney Junior show and not the character dining at Hollywood and Vine.

Biff215

They mean the meet and greet outside the Disney Junior show and not the character dining at Hollywood and Vine.
Thanks, definitely mixing them all up! You would hope they would replace Minnie, and a male character would help to balance it out a bit.

Unplugged

For Olaf, since they are insisting on stuffing Frozen into Epcot, perhaps the studios could opt for something much smaller, like a bucket of water, a carrot, and some coal. Florida gets fairly hot and he should have melted by now. :p

AndyS2992

I would hope it's either Miles from Tomorrowland or Sheriff Callie. They've both been rumored for quite some time.
Why doesn't he have a M&G in like, you know.. TOMORROWLAND? :banghead: C'mon Disney, common sense here..

Sheriff Callie would be a great replacement, or Princess Sofia, as weird looking and tall as she is.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Why not keep the Mickey & Minnie meet and greets in the former Captain Jack Sparrow building, with a huge re-theme? It's too small for any decent attraction anyways. Then we could have some MORE characters in the new meet and greet.

Olaf would obviously be popular, but why not have him in Norway at EPCOT? I'd like to meet Kermit and Miss Piggie, puppet size! And then maybe Indiana Jones. Those would be some awesome meet and greets right there.

Next Big Thing

Why not keep the Mickey & Minnie meet and greets in the former Captain Jack Sparrow building, with a huge re-theme? It's too small for any decent attraction anyways. Then we could have some MORE characters in the new meet and greet.

Olaf would obviously be popular, but why not have him in Norway at EPCOT? I'd like to meet Kermit and Miss Piggie, puppet size! And then maybe Indiana Jones. Those would be some awesome meet and greets right there.
That building is being bulldozed.

And Olaf at DHS is likely just to give people a reason to keep going to DHS. The park will soon have two of the most popular M&G's on property in Kylo and Olaf. I suspect Olaf may make a move to Epcot as the park's transition continues.

Next Big Thing

Kylo is far from one of the most popular meet and greets. His lines have consistently been shorter than Vader's were.
Hmm. I guess I hadn't looked into the waits, I just assumed with him being the new Star Wars villain in one of the highest grossing films ever he would be a big draw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom