News PHOTOS - New look Magic Kingdom auto-plaza shares similar color scheme with Cinderella Castle

peter11435

If I had made a list of the Top 50 Things to Improve before the anniversary, these unimportant roadside gateways would not have been on the list.
I wouldn’t classify them as unimportant. They are the first and last things most guests see. Also they have previously received updates (obviously not as drastic) for other major events/celebrations. And at the end of the day this makeover was essentially a paint job, which the structures have always received every few years anyway. This time they just changed the colors of the paint they were using.

_caleb

If I had made a list of the Top 50 Things to Improve before the anniversary, these unimportant roadside gateways would not have been on the list.
Last time I flew my family to Florida for a Disney vacation, we saw the old signage with its hideous color scheme and immediately turned around, flew home, and went to Six Flags instead.

The new design might entice me back next year.

Flynnwriter

Last time I flew my family to Florida for a Disney vacation, we saw the old signage with its hideous color scheme and immediately turned around, flew home, and went to Six Flags instead.

The new design might entice me back next year.
Then that’s on you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom