PHOTOS - New character MagicBands for 2015 to go on sale later this month

ratherbeinwdw

We are coming for a visit in June and have the Magic bands on order through our resort. My question is this - if we find some of these Magic bands in the park that we want to get how easy are they to link to our account?
Very easy. They will link them at the checkout if you want them to, or you can do it online.

Rob562

Very easy. They will link them at the checkout if you want them to, or you can do it online.

Yup. All the CM does is scan another piece of media already assigned to you (either another MagicBand or your park ticket) and then scans the new Band. Everything is linked for you automatically.

If for some reason you don't have something for the CM to scan (like if you're buying it for someone that isn't with you), the CM can enter the Band in the system as "to be linked later" and you can go on the MDE app or website to link it to someone just like you do with a park ticket.

-Rob

sjhym333

We are coming for a visit in June and have the Magic bands on order through our resort. My question is this - if we find some of these Magic bands in the park that we want to get how easy are they to link to our account?

Very easy. If you buy a MagicBand in the park they will actually link them to your account for you. You can also link another MagicBand to your account yourself by adding the code onto your My Disney Experience account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom