Photos from ETwB queue from 9-22 and a shot from Dumbo

Lwc3

That's awesome. You took a picture of me (in navy blue polo from back and my wife is in the bright red sport dress). I've got my photo pass pics from Belle as well.

RandySavage

These photos are of such high resolution and quality I wish you had taken more than just nine. Thanks. Looks like the waterwheel, once moving, may turn the crank in the interior workshop, which in-turn turns something on the roof... that would be impressive.
8000180706_3c6c9a3e3a_z.jpg

above pic by insidethemagic .cm

Can also see waterfall near Ariel's Grotto is turned on.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
These photos are of such high resolution and quality I wish you had taken more than just nine. Thanks. Looks like the waterwheel, once moving, may turn the crank in the interior workshop, which in-turn turns something on the roof... that would be impressive.

As cool as that would be I think it would create a safety problem since a little kid could easily stick his fingers in the moving gears.

Figments Friend

8000180706_3c6c9a3e3a_z.jpg

---------------------------

The item on the roof could possibly be the *windmill* contraption shown in the original animated film.
If one watches the opening musical number *Belle* at the very beginning there is a view of the outside of her cottage. The *windmill* gadget is in plain view, attached to a corner of the roof.
I would assume since this is a very noticable item related to Belle*s cottage shown in the film, it would be included in the real-world version.

Very cool additon if this is so. I had been wondering recently after seeing the animated film again if that moving contraption was going to be included in the design.

sdobek

Original Poster
These photos are of such high resolution and quality I wish you had taken more than just nine. Thanks.

I had a few more so I added them in too. There are a ton of trees in that area and not really a look into the Be Our Guest / Little Mermaid so I couldn't really get a clear picture into those areas.

RandySavage

^ Thanks. Fantastic quality pics.

Regarding the discussion of the roof-waterwheel contraption, it's been in the artwork although not (yet?) on the actual cottage:
tumblr_m8u1dxjJxJ1rw3t28o1_500.jpg

DanLB makes a good point about some kid getting his hand stuck in those gears. However, it is in part of the workshop that is not readily accessible, as seen a 2:40 in this video.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
^ Thanks. Fantastic quality pics.

Regarding the discussion of the roof-waterwheel contraption, it's been in the artwork although not (yet?) on the actual cottage:

DanLB makes a good point about some kid getting his hand stuck in those gears. However, it is in part of the workshop that is not readily accessible, as seen a 2:40 in this video.

Yeah, your right, from what I can see in the video it's doesn't look like anyone could get near it.

Figments Friend

-
Big thanks for sharing the above video of Guest Previews. Really impressive...everything in view here, exspecially the animatronics present. Wardrobe and Lumiere look incredible! Such smooth movements...and Wardrobes mouth and eyebrow animation is particularly excellent. WOW..! The *Magic Mirror* effect is also very clever. When one first experiences it, it is quite surprising and a nice effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom