PHOTOS - First look at the food from Spice Road Table

omurice

Pics are mouth-watering. Looks like at least 2 veggie plates (the hummus and rice-stuffed grape leaves). The omelette (quiche?) might make a nice late breakfast too. If the lamb sliders are anything near as good as past Food & Wine fare (was it NZ or Australia had those?), these will be a treat. (stomach grumble) time for lunch...

RWilliams

Premium Member
I have to be honest, I think the food looks awful. Normally the official photos really show the food off and look really appetizing. The food is lacking color and just looks kinda dry. The only thing that looks even remotely appetizing is the hummus and olives. Who thought that sausage picture was a good idea!? The food may be fantastic and I'll probably try it once it opens but I don't think these photos are doing it any favors.

Minnie_girl

Looks wonderful! :)
75.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My best guess would be that it is all table service, but I do not know for sure.

PolynesianPrincess

I never could understand why they would build a second Moroccan restaurant when the first one doesn't fully book up. I could see maybe building another in the UK or Canada or even America. A country where the restaurants book and are popular. I know I will not eat here. The food just doesn't appeal to me but hopefully it will be good for the people who try it. WDW is in need of some more good, quality TS places with the way things have been going downhill lately.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I never could understand why they would build a second Moroccan restaurant when the first one doesn't fully book up. I could see maybe building another in the UK or Canada or even America. A country where the restaurants book and are popular. I know I will not eat here. The food just doesn't appeal to me but hopefully it will be good for the people who try it. WDW is in need of some more good, quality TS places with the way things have been going downhill lately.
Lagoon side with fireworks viewing is the reason why.

Mrs.Toad

I am there next trip. The majority look great. Dying to rip off some bread and attack the mussels….

Consistency will be an issue, but a great idea. Looks like all tapas type portions. This is the type of restaurant I wanted if we would have ever seen Spain/Portugal in Epcot.

Still hoping for a dim sum place in China. I went off in a thread I jumped into a long time ago regarding armchair restaurant additions for Epcot.

s&k'smom

I love this pavilion and always make a point to eat there on every trip. It's never super crowded and I couldn't never under stand it, food is always very nice and the service exceptional. I will definitely be giving this place a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom