PHOTOS - Fantasyland's new Mine Train coaster gets concrete foundation and tunnel

Lee

Adventurer
It does.
I went back and watched the ride-thru animation. It appears that they have removed/changed the part where Lift A goes inside and through the mine the first time.

That's annoying. The mine scene, according to the layout, is a good sized room that the train would have passed through twice. It leaves us with one less indoor transition.

Scuttle

It does.
I went back and watched the ride-thru animation. It appears that they have removed/changed the part where Lift A goes inside and through the mine the first time.

That's annoying. The mine scene, according to the layout, is a good sized room that the train would have passed through twice. It leaves us with one less indoor transition.

That sucks! I was really excited about the show scenes.

cbconglom

It does.

so for clarification, there are no indoor show scenes now, or just less?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure what i'm really expecting for show scenes on this coaster. It doesn't really seem like there will be too much.

Seems to be somewhat similar to Everest. Lots of potential, but not quite following through as far as they could.

Murphketeer

I am thrilled to see the progress being made here. I expect the new coaster to be a great ride. Will it satisfy everyone? probably not, but what ride ever does satisfy everyone.

Scuttle

I am thrilled to see the progress being made here. I expect the new coaster to be a great ride. Will it satisfy everyone? probably not, but what ride ever does satisfy everyone.

Good point. Look at ToT for example. It is IMO the best themed/designed ride at WDW, but a lot of people are afraid to ride it.

Lee

Adventurer
Seems to be somewhat similar to Everest. Lots of potential, but not quite following through as far as they could.

Which is rather surprising given the current theme park climate in Orlando. Disney can ill afford to let any part of this expansion fall short.

jrlang1

Is it just me or is there an elephant installed on dumbo in the last pic, or is that just trash? In the 6 o'clock position

cbconglom

not sure if anyone mentioned or noticed, but looks like they are digging to place utilities in belle's village where the restrooms will go.

estam

Pathwaybeside the teacups

Just asking but did i see it right and are they busy with a pathway beside the teacup's
There is a growing red coloured groundcover to been seen the last couple of days

cbconglom

Just asking but did i see it right and are they busy with a pathway beside the teacup's
There is a growing red coloured groundcover to been seen the last couple of days

indeed. scuttle pointed it out in another thread.

and it look like big thunder is almost twice as big as the mine train.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom