PHOTOS - Epcot's Japan Pavilion gallery updated with new 'Kawaii - Japan’s Cute Culture' exhibit

P_Radden

This looks pretty cool! Japan is one country in WS I have not fully explored, so I look forward checking this out! Thanks for the pics :)

Cmdr_Crimson

My Reaction when I saw this....
f41.gif

note2001

I get the sense that the quiet, meditative atmosphere that existed with the old exhibit has been replaced with chatter and sequels of delight.
Not a bad thing, I really only recall the paper cranes that were on exhibit here, but they and the quiet tones will be missed.

pwnbeaver

Just to confirm, this is an addition to the existing Spirited Beasts exhibit, right?

I doubt it. In one of the pictures you can see the Rei Ayanami wig they had on display for the strange catgirls/kitsune display got moved into the wall of merch.

Anyways, neat looking exhibit. I'll check it out.

RSoxNo1

I doubt it. In one of the pictures you can see the Rei Ayanami wig they had on display for the strange catgirls/kitsune display got moved into the wall of merch.

Anyways, neat looking exhibit. I'll check it out.
Wouldn't that indicate that this is just an addition then?

shipley731

Looking forward to browsing this next week. The exhibits they put in here always are interesting. I loved the toy exhibit they had several years ago.

halltd

Besides The American Adventure (because I ADORE the show), the Japan pavilion is always my favorite in World Showcase. It could be because I love the Japanese culture so much, but their retail store, food, and the cultural exhibits are always so cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom