• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

PHOTOS - Designer Mouse Ears coming to Walt Disney World later this month

DreamalittleDisney

Advertisement
If the standard ones are pretty much $30 how much are these going to be very earspensive I would have thought!

HauntedPirate

Premium Member
Waiting to see the price point, but I’m expecting it to be quite high. Definitely a “Go for it, if you can afford it” from me, but it’s also a little disappointing that there seems to be no end to what they are willing to upscale. Can’t help but think of Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money 😕

piglet21

I don't know what I think about this. I feel like I'm the target demographic as I collect Minnie ears and also have an extensive collection of Coach and Betsey Johnson bags, but I don't think that I would buy these? It just seems odd?

note2001

I'm glad to see there are hats in the collection and not just headbands (which I cannot wear as they don't sit right with my horns).

I don't buy ears anyway. If I want a hat it'll be something special, not something everyone wants or is a status symbol.

Top Bottom