PHOTOS - A look at the second Dumbo and how FASTPASS will work in July

Mike K

by big thunder mountain of course duh lol this all seems a bit silly having a fastpass pass machine at an attraction it is not used for! :)

Indeed but luckily this will just be temporary until the NextGen Fastpass System is put into full effect. Until then, this shouldn't be too shabby.

Slugger

Both spinners will take both standby and fast pass. Just like every other attraction with fast pass there will be a merge point inside the tent to send both lines to both dumbos depending on how fast each one is going.

WDWBryan

Just like every other attraction with fast pass there will be a merge point inside the tent to send both lines

But there are no lines o_O I suppose a fast pass gets you a pager that puts you at the front of the "line" kind of like call ahead at a restaurant

Slugger

The fastpass line will not go into a play area at all. It's only for the standby line. There is queue inside of the tent just not as much as say Peter Pan. You still have to wait in a line until there is room in the play area for your entire party. Once your pager goes off you come back and wait in a very small line to be merged together with the fastpass line.

For example: Let's say the wait time is posted at a 50 minute. You get in line and wait maybe 10 minutes. Once you get to the Ringmaster you get a pager and then you go into a play area. You play and the pager goes off. By this time you've been waiting for almost 35 minutes. Now you are being merged with the fastpass line to which ever side is moving faster. (in theory both sides should move at the same speed) once you have been sent to a side you are maybe 1 or 2 cycles away from flying. Once you are given a boarding pass your wait should be roughly 50 minutes.

WDW_Emily

Was at the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday, When we got in line we were told that they were going to start letting riders on both dumbos in a few minutes. We saw the second dumbo run with no people on it a few times are after to 40 minute wait, it still wasn't operating, only the first dumbo was. The Cast Members said they tried Tuesday to have both open too but it didn't work. :/

ExtinctJenn

If Dumbo Fastpass is by Philarmagic, Where does the Winnie the Pooh FastPass end up?
I just saw the new post on the main site and read the Philharmagic thing. I'm totally confused. Why in the world would they put the FP machines way over there? I can sooooo see this confusing the heck out of people.

Slugger

Dumbo FP is up and running today! Nice new sign in front of Philhar for both pooh and dumbo with standby wait time as well as fastpass distribution times.

Jakester

Im certain once 7DMT exterior is more complete, the FP Machines for Pooh will be located across from it.
And as said before, Dumbo is getting a different type of fastpass, this is just a temporary type of it.

Slugger

From what I've heard is that they are trying to centralize fastpass machines for each land. When all the construction is done Philhar will have Pan and Pooh and probably mermaids. Storybook will have barnstormer and dumbo. From the looks of the construction walls stitch will be tomorrow lands central FP distribution site with Space mountain and buzz fastpass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom