Photopass with MVMCP

zweltar

Original Poster
I have a quick question regarding photopass and MVMCP. My wife and I are attending the party for the first time ever and have no clue about how this works. We've used Photopass in the past and love it. However, it is my understanding that they distribute different Photopass cards for guests attending MVMCP? Does anyone know if we would be able to add those photos to a pre-purchased Photopass CD with our normal Photopass pictures?
Thanks in advance for the help!

I have a quick question regarding photopass and MVMCP. My wife and I are attending the party for the first time ever and have no clue about how this works. We've used Photopass in the past and love it. However, it is my understanding that they distribute different Photopass cards for guests attending MVMCP? Does anyone know if we would be able to add those photos to a pre-purchased Photopass CD with our normal Photopass pictures?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Yes you will be able to add the MVMCP pictures to a pre-purchased CD. When you go to the photopass website, you are asked to enter the photopass codes (those 16 odd digit codes written on the cards) for all the photopass cards you have. So go ahead and input both your regular photopass and your party pass and they'll both show up in your account and you'll be able to add them to your CD. We did it last year :wave:

dreamfinder

They have passed out party specific photopass cards at the events since they stopped giving the free pictures. MNSSHP and MVMCP used to include a free photo. However, they took that away and started to offer a 40% discount on prints from the photopass website. The easiest way for them to offer this discount with the system already in place was to pass out cards with a different set of numbers on them. The party ones usually start with something like EVNT-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX instead of the normal assorted characters. That way the system knows that those cards are good for the party discount. You can use a regular photopass card at the party, but the photographers should give you a party one anyway. (If you visit the MK in the hours before the party starts, you may notice that most photopass photographers have a stack of regular cards in one pocket, and a stack of party cards in another) The party cards get treated just like a regular photopass card and you can add as many as you want to an account to get loaded on a cd.

disney dharling

Last year when we entered the codes on the website for the special MNSSHP and a regular photopass the discount was applied to all the photos we purchased, not just the event photos. We did not get a disk and I don't know if this was a fluke, but it certainly was a nice surprise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom